Customer reviews

Size: 7 UK|Colour: Muschio|Change
Price:£52.76+ £5.50 shipping

on 17 August 2014
Excellent,branded boots at a low price.good qiality and quick delivery.would recomend.
on 30 June 2014
I bought a pair of these boot a size too small as there's reviews on here and elsewhere saying how large a fit they are,,,,,, I take a ten, so ordered a nine and could barely get them on so sent back for a ten,,, they fit perfect in length but not quite as wide as I'd like but I'm happy with them as quality is good as per usual with cat boots and they look good and go well with jeans,,,, guess I've just got fat feet 😆😆
on 28 December 2013
Boots arrived quickly, look great on and are very comfortable. The colour came out as a mid grey, and looks great with jeans.
on 6 November 2014
I took heed of the other reviews and ordered a size smaller than normal and they fit me well.
Comes with two pairs of laces (round and flat); I do not understand why this should be an issue, just remove one and use the other as per preference and you will have a handy spare.
Sturdy shoes as to be expected from the brand. I expected a "breaking in" period because of the leather, but I can confirm the shoes are very comfortable to walk in from the get-go. They are also waterproof enough to prevent socks/feet from getting wet when accidently stepping in a puddle when it is raining.
The only negative is the lack of grip on the sole (the treads are quite shallow). This really depends on the type surface of surface being trodden on: tarmac is not a problem, but portuguese pavements provide playfulness a-plenty (when they are slick with rainwater that is).
on 13 July 2013
These boots are great quality for the price and very well made. They are are a little longer than I expected but that is not a problem.
on 27 October 2014
Definitely bigger than expected - not sure why a size 6 equated to a 40. Don't like the double shoe laces - what's that about? I took one lace out.expected the sole to have better grip, Much preferred my first pair of Cats but think the design has been discontinued
on 8 December 2014
I have wide feet and find some shoes too narrow but I have always found the Caterpillar brand comfortable and sturdy.
on 11 August 2014
Nice shoe/boot but looks a bit old, doesn't look new, don't like the two sets of laces
on 2 April 2015
Very comfortable ,have been wearing them often and as a casual boot,perfect for me
on 20 October 2014
great value for money, very comfortable and delivered very quickly