- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Caterpillar Digger Clear Anti Scratch/Anti Fog Safety Glasses - Ideal for Cycling - Great Sunglasses
|Price:||£10.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Anti scratch 180 degree single lens
- Treated with a fog prevention coating for clarity of vision
- Absorbs 99% UV Rays
- Weighs only 26 g
- crystal clear optical class 1 lens recommended for continuous wear
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
New Items From Caterpillar
Lens inclination adjustment with snap-lock ratchet mechanism
Single wraparound 180 degree lens
2mm polycarbonate material tested at velocity to shield from impact
Crystal clear optical class 1 lens recommended for continuous wear
Fog prevention coating
Hard coated both sides for resistance to scratching Frame Chassis
Protective brow guard injected in buff polished nylon
Multi-length temple adjustment with 4 locking positions
High comfort PVC tip composite
PVC nose fit moulded for comfort
Weight - 26g / 0.917oz
Top Customer Reviews
However, having now used these for cycling - as per the product headline - it is now obvious whoever wrote the headline has never used these glasses on a bike. The wrap-around design may be great for saving your eyes in a work environment but it means there is no through draught when cycling and, as a consequence, they mist up at the slightest bit of exertion. If you like cycling in fog, these will be ideal but if you want to cycle and be able to see through both eyes clearly, spend your money elsewhere.
And for those who think that all you need to do is to take the glasses off for a moment while cycling to clear any misting, they should know that the arms have a rather strange tilting mechanism that means you can take them off easily while riding but they are much more difficult to get back on especially if you are wearing a cycle helmet.