- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
A Catered Christmas: Volume 4 (The Neil Marshall Mysteries) Paperback – 7 Dec 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
His characters – Neil and his colleagues at a Houston catering company, his PI buddy and Neil's college professor/mentor/crush – form an entertaining band of buddies who are centrally or peripherally involved in Neil's investigations.
In this book, Christmas brings lots of catering jobs, keeping Neil busy. There's also news from his professor that's NOT full of holiday cheer. And then there's the arrival of his grandfather, a Santa Claus lookalike who's bringing trouble to Neil's doorstep (quite literally).