- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.23 UK delivery
CatIt Senses Massage Centre For Cats Kittens Pets Play
|Price:||£7.99 (£13.87 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Details|
- Appeals to your cat's senses of touch by offering a variety of tectures that provide a luxurious pampering experience
- Ripple Massager - provides intense massage to neck, head and face areas
- Gum Stimulator - massages and cleans teeth and gums
- Accu-pressure Mat - provides pressure point paw massage
- Body Stroke Groomers - help massage and groom body area
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Cats see and hear things that are beyond our perception. Their unique sense of taste, touch and smell allow them to expereince the world in ways that we can only imagine. Catit Senses products are designed to appeal to all of your cat's senses.
The Massage Centre appeals to your cat's sense of touch by offering a variety of textures that provide a luxurious pampering experience. The addition of catnip (included) will appeal to their sense of taste and smell, heightening the multi-sensory experience.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The funny thing is that he loved the Amazon box the toy came in. He started playing with it as soon as it arrived and still now, after a month, we have not been able to throw it away as he has decided to make it his bed, not that he did not have places to sleep before!
So, well, yes, a very expensive card box we bought from Amazon. I hope the cats from the shelter (where we donated the toy) appreciated it more than my cat.
|Length: 2:05 Mins|
The green plastic gum stimulator on the top - our cat when straight for it rubbing his face over it and chewing. Great we thought, only when he pulled back after less than two minutes play, there was blood all over the green bit and lots of sharp jagged pieces of plastic where he had bit in. If he'd been playing with it for awhile, I might not feel so annoyed, but it was less than a couple of minutes. I filed them back, but the next time he played with it, same thing in the same time. And now I'm too worried to leave it down when we are out.
The other problem, it's too light. When our second cat tried to play with it, it was on its side repeatedly.
Would not recommend this.
They say that cats are supposed to use it to stimulate their gums which is good for their teeth, that seems to be true, my cat does like rubbing his teeth around it. The bright green centre part has a tray underneath it for filling with catnip. I have found that over time, with my cat trying to get the catnip out of the tray, he has chewed off half the bright green centre bit of plastic, so it became very sharp. I was worried he could hurt his mouth on it, so have since filed it flat again, but there isn't much of it left and it has no texture on it any more. I think I will have to remove it completely soon if that is possible, the plastic it sits in is very solid and I think it might break when I try to pull it out.
The rubber mat that is around the massage centre seems to get used as a scratching post. It is holding up surprisingly well, it has not torn yet and save the sofa a little! The wavy bits of white plastic and the green spikes get occasional use.
I would rate it higher because the cat likes it, but I think the centre piece becoming sharp and dangerous is too much of a design flaw.
The massage centre comes in pieces that are easily assembled to provide areas for your cat to groom, including a gum stimulator, which seems to be their favourite part (possibly because it has the added attractant of being filled with catnip). It certainly seems to satisfy their requirements to periodically stimulate their gums, choosing to use this instead of their usual shrub in the garden.
It is worth considering if your cat likes catnip as I'm not sure our cats would have known what to do with it if the catnip hadn't attracted them to take a look and explore independently.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
had this for 10 months and neither of my cats have shown any interest in it, even after I spayed with catnip, and sprinkled it in catnip,its ok but obviously not for them!Published 7 days ago by jw
Cat seems to like it, although he was more interested in the little tub of catnip that it came with!Published 22 days ago by Hayley
- Have three legged cat, struggles to itch on one side
- Spend many hours finding perfect product
- Add cat nip, great success - cat enjoys
- Cat nip... Read more