- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
|You Save:||£2.60 (34%)|
- Any number of these 50mm (2") sections may be added to cat flaps Ref. 234/235 to enable easy wall installation.
- 100% Mixed
- Wipe clean
- Inner Material: Lining:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.49 UK delivery
+ £4.90 UK delivery
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Suitable for wall installation of Lockable Cat Flap with Door Liner and 4-Way Locking Cat Flap with Door Liner. Paintable. Wall thickness and liners required: 51-99mm (2-4in)- 1, 100-149mm (4-6in)- 2, 150-199mm (6-8in)- 3, 200-249mm (8-10in)- 4, 250-299mm (10-12in)- 5.
Top customer reviews
If your cat is inclined to a little corpulence then you will be treated to a re-run of 'Winnie The Pooh at Rabbit's House' with every entry and exit. No laughing please.
I chose a wall access as I did not want to compromise my exterior door security, but in truth it might have been better to have cut the door and lived with the security compromise. It would certainly have saved the £28 the fillers cost.
There was a lot of packaging, as each section was in a cardboard box.
That being said, it proved easy to fit with a compatible cat flap and our cat used the tunnel and cat flap readily which I thought might have been an issue. Despite my earlier comment this is a better and cheaper solution than fitting a cat flap in double glazing as that involves getting a replacement sealed unit with a bespoke hole in it.