- Platform: Windows 8 / 7
- PEGI Rating: Unknown
- Media: DVD-ROM
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PC DVD)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Play as Dracula
- Open world environment
- Ultilize powers of the Vampire Lord
- Drink blood for strength
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The epic conclusion to the 'Lords of Shadow' saga! Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is an epic adventure, set in an expansive open, modern-day world. Play as Dracula for the very first time in the history of the Castlevania series and discover the ultimate fate behind the 'Lord of Shadow' himself. After centuries of slumber, Dracula, the feared Prince of Darkness is resurrected once again. However, he is in a weakened state and yearns for release from his immortal bonds. Since his defeat all those centuries ago, Satan too has returned, with new plans to bring about the apocalypse and his ultimate revenge. Dracula must reacquire his powers of old and make a pact with Death, in order to defeat the Devil, and gain eternal rest. Also seeking Dracula's destruction is the famed Belmont clan, who are intent on ending, once and for all the blood feud that exists between them and destroy their illustrious ancestor forever. The fight between good & evil comes to a dramatic close, as Dracula is faced with both his nemesis and his descendant's unyielding quest for revenge.
• Become the ultimate anti-hero - Play as Dracula for the first time! Collect all of the vampire Lord's deadly powers and abilities.
• Open world environments - journey through a world of deep exploration in a "modern day" setting and get lost in the sprawling labyrinthine corridors within Dracula's castle, discovering new 'Lords of Shadow' environments and secrets along the way.
• Concludes the immersive and powerful storyline - lose yourself once again, in this final installment of the 'Lords of Shadow' trilogy. A fitting conclusion to the saga!
• Utilize the powers of the great vampire Lord - Master Dracula's vampiric aspects for deep strategic combat and devastating abilities! Develop Dracula's skills and techniques your way.
• Void & Chaos Powers - use these magical capabilities, each with its unique weapon, to change the course of a battle. Master each weapon to unlock devastating skills in which to overshadow your foes.
• Out-smart your adversaries with vampiric powers - Transform into mist, possess and control enemies, disappear into the darkness unseen or scuttle past enemies unnoticed in rat form.
• Navigate elaborate environments and boss battles - Traverse levels using new platforming mechanics and engage in massive Titan fights that feel like entire environments. The previous games beautiful art direction and lush world buildings again come to the fore, putting you at the centre of an amazing gothic fantasy ripe for exploration.
• Drink blood for eternal strength - Intensify your immortal powers by drinking the blood of your enemies. Blood fuels your Void & Chaos capabilities! Use focus to control the flow of blood and dominate your enemies.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I have one criticism about the game it is that the mook fights are all a bit samey and definitely lack challenge. Beyond that though this game is a must-buy, if only to see a Divine Nuke express-delivered from God at the request of freakin' Dracula at the beginning of the game. Yeah, it really is one of those kind of games.