Casting the Other: Maintaining Gender Inequalities in the Workplace (Routledge Studies in Management, Organizations and Society) Paperback – 2 May 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Barbara Czarniawska is the Skandia Chair of Management at the Gothenburg Research Institute, School of Economics and Commercial Law, Gothenburg University. She is the co-editor of the journal Studies in Cultures, Organizations and Societies and is the book editor of the Scandinavian Journal of Management.
Heather Hopfl is Head of the School of Operations Analysis and Human Resource Management at the University of Northumbria, Newcastle.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Labour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Business Process Reengineering
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Science
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Teams
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Political & Social Issues