on 12 November 2013
The whole series is a real reading delight, the characters pull you in and you want to read to the end to see what is happening to them, whilst at the same time not wanting to get to the end of their stories. The whole series is exciting, funny in places but over all you are there with them and going through all the things they are-the author has the ability to make you care about each person. A real plus for me too is that she doesn't rely on bedroom scenes to make the books 'interesting', it wouldn't be for me if that was the case.
Start at the beginning of the series and work your way through, you won't be sorry. Am waiting for her next book.
on 22 May 2014
After reading one of this series of books I defy you not to want to read all the others. I did and admit to being hooked from the first (pre-story) novel. I admit I was looking for something with the flavour of Diana Gabaldon's wonderful Outlander series and of course to addicts like me nothing was going to be quite the same. However, time travel is certainly involved, historical facts are included, characters are developed and I thoroughly enjoyed reading them. What more can you ask for.
(I shall be posting the same review on all the books - yes I couldn't resist reading them all. YOU DO NEED TO READ THEM IN ORDER
on 7 October 2015
This is pretty gripping. Three people jump from the 12th century to the 21st, but the security forces are waiting. And back in their own centiry, a war is waging. Will they be able to get back to their own time? And if they do, what will they find? The trouble with time travel is that there are no guarantees.
VINE VOICEon 26 September 2014
This series becomes more addictive with each novel. A very imaginative take on one of the biggest "what ifs" is progressing into a fascinating scenario moving between the modern day and a parallel medieval world, keeping the reader in suspense to know what the eventual outcome will be.
on 6 February 2014
I discovered Sarah Woodbury (The After Cilmeri Series) when I was given a Kindle for Christmas. I would highly recommend this series as it gives such an insight to Medieval Wales and the castles, Kings, Princes and Knights, etc., with 2017 thrown in! I have now downloaded all the series and read them, now waiting for the next one to come out. Recommend Sarah Woodbury's Gareth and Gwen Mysteries - medieval detective series. Sarah Woodbury is fast becoming my favourite.
on 29 December 2013
Totally hooked on the After Climeri Series the whole changing history is wonderful - I have been to some of the castles mentioned in the story and this gives a new perspective to the characters well done, I,am only a few miles from North Cymru it's such a great place. Thank you for a great read!
on 18 October 2013
I gave this book quite a low 3 stars because although I really enjoyed the storyline I found some of the Welsh names confusing at first.
The book would be ideal for anyone with an interest in history.
on 29 October 2013
I have read most in series and enjoy the historical aspects. Good stories it makes you feel part of it. Can't wait for next book due out next year.
on 2 December 2013
Loved it I cant recommend it enough and cant wait for the next one
The author is brilliant I am now looking at every thing she writes
on 13 November 2013
I enjoyed all the books in this series, it has energy and pace, characters are likable and believable. next story please