- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Cast-Off Kids Paperback – 2 Jun 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Trisha Merry is the pseudonym of a retired foster carer based in central England. She lives with her husband Mike, her youngest adopted daughter and son, four rescue dogs and two rescue cats. Over the past fifty years, she has cared for hundreds of children, adopting seven of them along the way.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Made me consider the fostering avenue myself. Brilliant