on 1 April 2017
Hot stuff from Ancestors and Dragons as Kaylin Neya returns with another irreverent perusal of the conflicted and complicated cultures of her home world. All those who love Words will find power in these stories. Another high fantasy epic to add to Sagara's Elantra series. Well worth a read.
on 16 August 2014
Nice to find a series that just gets better and better! I find myself going back and re-reading earlier books again and again.
on 27 September 2014
Michelle Sagara writes a really good story, the tale pulls you in and it is vivid in the descriptions of her friends they take on a dimension of there own. Really looking forward to the next book in the series
on 24 September 2014
The series is back on track! Kaylin's habit of having bad days when Dragons and Barrani are involved continues...
on 5 August 2014
A great book. Fast paced. Great action. Only thing missing for me is more Nightshade. Already waiting for next year's!
on 27 August 2014
My daughter got me into this and it's brilliant fantasy writing.
on 4 June 2015
I love the chronicles. The story flows beautifully and each new novel is a more exciting adventure from the previous one. New characters join the known ones and the main heroine slowly discovers the true nature of her gifts.
on 8 February 2017
I have read each book one after the other and I am yet to be disappointed, I will feel bereavement when the series finishes.
on 14 April 2015
4 or 5 times a year I get a little tingle in the spine because I know one of my 'absolute favourite' series has a new book which is about to go live. Jim Butcher, Kevin Hearne, Karen Chance are a few of the authors responsible for this, Michelle Sagara is another.

Her Chronicles of Elantra world is spectacular, full of depth, imagery and wonder, her characters are multi layered and fascinating and each book builds on top of the next like the perfect layer cake. For me this is fantasy at it's finest, complete submersion in the world to the point where you almost forget it is fantasy, mixed with a complete investment in the characters you are reading about.
I cannot recommend it highly enough......
on 2 December 2014
Excellent stuff looking forward to the next installment.