- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Cassese's International Criminal Law Paperback – 5 Apr 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The late Judge Antonio Cassese was President of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon. He was formerly a Professor of International Law at Florence University and member of the Institut de droit International. He was also President of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY).
Paola Gaeta is Professor of International Criminal Law at Geneva University and a former legal officer at the ICTY.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Antonio Cassese was a judge and an academic, as well as a president of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia(ICTY).
My 5 star review is for price, quality of packaging and speed of arrival, plus Amazon Customer Service Support
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's Antonio Cassese, you already know it's going to be the best book on ICL on the market. Some of the chapters edited my others do change the writing style a bit, but it's hardly... Read morePublished on 21 Dec. 2013 by JHughes