on 13 January 2014
So pleased I added this to my wish list for Christmas and was so pleased dd brought it for me. Lovely well made bag with plenty of space for everything some good handy zip pockets as well for things like mobile so you don't have to go searching down the bottom of your bag. Will most likely be getting some other designs as there is quite a few other lovely looking ones on the page
on 3 December 2013
Beautiful quality butterfly bag, big enough for school / college / busy mums / everyday use. I was really surprised at how good the quality is considering how much it cost. It arrived well packaged.
on 6 May 2014
This bag is very good value, extremely well made and designed. It was larger than I expected but that was my fault. It is strong fabric with large substantial zip tabs. Two press-stud pockets at the front, one zipped compartment and two pouch pockets inside and a zipped pocket at the back. A wide body strap makes it comfortable to wear. I bought it to use instead of my backpack on shorter rambles which take in towns/shops etc. It would suit youngsters as well as older mothers with lots to carry. It is in a very summery fabric perfect for summer and holidays.
on 2 December 2013
Yet another present I have bought and don't want to give away absolutely gorgeous and bargain price would defo recommend
on 11 May 2014
This bag is brilliant, very pretty and HUGE! I double it up as my handbag/baby change bag as it's big enough to carry all my handbag items plus baby wipes etc... I love that the strap can go over my body, leaving my hands free. The strap is easily adjustable and very comfortable, even when full I still don't feel weighed down by it. I've bought other items from this make and have not been let down. Lots of pockets/compartments too which is great. A really lovely bag.
on 9 January 2014
Brought this bag as a gift for a friend of mine.... she loved it!! Great quality would recommend any day. Have brought other items from these guys too.
on 30 May 2014
I bought this for my daughters birthday along with the matching purse. Great value for money and she was delighted. I especially like the zipped up top.
on 13 May 2014
Excellent, eye catching bag. Love it, love it, love it. Really good quality.
Received many compliments on its first outing.
on 26 July 2016
larger than expected. looks ok for summer. I was expecting it a bit smaller and as I have a petite frame across the body wearing will not look so good on me. The reason I bought it was for across the body wearing for summer as I have a wee boy and I need to have my hands and arms free! The quality is nice and the inside lining is very elegant. However I did not fall in love with it. It looked better on screen. Will use it though and see how it will do...
on 13 September 2015
This Swanky Swans crossbody bag is just perfect. It has a strong adjustable strap, two pockets at the front with magnetic clasps and a zipped purse area on the other side. Inside there are various places to put your phones, make up, MP3 players and it also has a lovely lining. It is also pretty tough. I used as my hand luggage on the plane off to a recent holiday and used it every day on the beach, round the pool and out in the evenings too. I came home after the holiday looking pretty good, so I'm using it still. Took it to the supermarket yesterday and got lots of shopping in it too. Lovely bag, delighted with it.