on 14 May 2017
I had the same model for more then 3 years and I was more the happy with it. I had to buy my self a new one as the battery on the old one just died.
I have used it everyday and it was exposed to very tough conditions (i work on construction sites, so imagine). Also is very reliable if swimming in salt water or swimming pool.

I highly recommend this watch. It's light, have a good finish, it's scratch resistant for normal every day use.
Is water resistant, so you don't have to worry about accidentally get in contact with water when raining, doing dishes, washing your hands.
The dual time mode is helpful if traveling abroad.
The strap is soft at touch, but very though and resistant.
The only minus for this watch is the alarm sound. But this is more like my minus as I do suffer from a hearing distinction. The alarm sound is a high pitch beep that I can't hear it, even if I hold the watch next to my ear. Everybody else around me can hear it so is doing its job.
Other then that, I have tried a few times to find the Sun position, just for testing purposes. It's working fine.
on 12 March 2017
Fine. not too big and robust
on 21 April 2017
Finish of casing rough in one area. Quality of strap not as good as thiit of watch
on 4 January 2016
My 13-year old son loves it, especially that it tells you tides and phases of the moon... Unnecessary but fun!
on 3 January 2012
Great looking well made watch for the money with plenty of features. Though it would help if you have a PHD in Astronomy or Geography to set-up the longitude, moon & tide functions! Not sure if the moon & tide functions are very accurate yet, or just a bit gimmicky; but who cares! - it looks good! I paid £18 for the watch on Amazon and used the free Super Saver Delivery and the watch was delivered by Royal Mail within 48hrs! - great service especially between Christmas and the New Year.
on 28 March 2013
The watch looks good and is well made. It is ok in normal time keeping mode, however, I bought it for the dual time function and found on a recent holiday in South America that it had the annoying habit of increasing or decreasing the dual time by one, two, three or more half hour jumps rendering it totally unreliable in this mode. I assume the time jumps were a result of activation the two side buttons by wrist movement. I could not find any way of disabling the buttons so I had to go back to GMT mode and work out local time from that. Also the light is very poor so all in all not what I expected.
on 3 September 2011
I also bought this watch to replace an identical one. It arrived quickly and for the price is an excellent buy. Unless your planning to swim down to 200m with 20 bars of pressure, this is a much better choice than many of casio's g-shock range.
on 27 December 2015
Does everything I could want in a watch (OK, maybe not GPS, but that would be in another price bracket). As well as the usual time/date/5 alarms/dual time/stopwatch/countdown, it has indicators on the dial giving you the moon (new/full.first/last quarter) and the tide (this needs some setting up if you area where the tide is delayed a bit from standard lunar tide) and the age of the moon (in days, 0 = new, 14 = full). And it has decent water protection, adequate for swimming/canoeing/sailing if not for sub-aqua (again another price bracket). The manufacturer (Casio) has always given me complete satisfaction in the past - my previous Casio "died" only when it accidentally snagged on a halyard and had the bracelet snapped off in such a way that a new one couldn't be fitted - it was a plastic/resin case, not metal like this watch) All in all, I am completely satisfied.
on 9 August 2012
This watch is perfect, with a ten year battery life and all of the functions you'll ever need it's real value for money! It's got a chronograph, tide graph, moon phase indicator, countdown timer, five independent alarms, stopwatch and a dual time mode! It looks good, feels good and fits a wide verity of wrist sizes!
on 10 October 2016
Bought this watch for sea kayaking and it does the job. Be aware that the tide indicator is tiny and you'd be better off checking the tide with an app or the local harbour master. The strap is big enough to go over the inner sleeve of my cag so i don't have to keep unsealing to keep an eye on the time. I don't want to test the waterproof to 100m claim but it certainly survived a choppy trip around Poole harbour yesterday. The light is easy to get to with cold fingers or gloved hands. For the money it's a bit of a no brainer

Be careful though as the face can scratch quite easily