Customer reviews

Casio Men's Collection Digital Watch with Resin Strap W-211-1AVES
Colour: Black|Change

on 25 April 2013
This watch does exactly as it says on the tin. I bought it for my 17 year old. He loves it and gets very cranky if I ever borrow it. Its still working perfectly a year later (as a family we are a bit hard wearing with watches). As its what I would call a reliable watch (and water resistant so won't drown in the shower when I forget to take it off), I have had to buy another Casio model for myself!

The only con is that as the watch has a plastic strap, my son takes it off occasionally because it makes his skin sweat a little bit, which induces itchiness. He always puts it back on though because he loves the watch.
on 7 September 2014
Was initially disappointed when I opened packaging as watch was smaller than my previous Casio watch but now used to smaller size which is more practical. Watch face surround is metal and not plastic coated in metallic paint. Overall I am very pleased with this purchase.
on 19 April 2015
Lost the first one of these and had to buy another. Has all the functions I need. Only regret is sometimes you can hit one of the buttons on the side and it changes mode.
One of it's biggest selling points apart from it's looks, is the 10 year, yes 10 year battery life. Great as long as you don't lose it of course!
Finally, as a female with quite stocky wrists, it does not look to masculine, equally, I am sure it would look great on a gentleman too.
on 21 September 2016
A good quality and well designed watch. Not too large and clunky like many alternatives. Only had it a few weeks so far but seems like it will hold together.
on 6 July 2016
Great watch to wear in the summer for my husband.
on 5 January 2014
Clean dial; not too big. Loses no more than a few seconds a month.
The watch comes across as that of good quality. The strap is fine but just like most of these types of
watches will probably break before the watch stops working.
I like the 10 year battery feature. Time will tell if this is true to claim.
on 8 January 2012
Good watch and easy to set up. The strap is good as well. My only complaint is that the face is a little small, but I should have checked the face diameter before ordering, so it is my own fault. Casio watches are good, this is my third and the one I wear about the house.
on 2 April 2014
This is a great watch. You can set the me easily just read the instructions and you're away. It came well packaged. No problems or damages. I really do recommend this.
on 8 October 2012
I have had Casio watches before around this price range and they looked exactly how you'd expect for the money you spend. This one as cute as it looks I returned it as it looked quite cheap as opposed to the picture and the price.
on 25 January 2014
Got this almost 2 years ago to wear at work as my other watch straps kept breaking. This one still works as does the strap so pleased with the purchase.