- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Also check our best rated Watches reviews
- Also check our best rated Sports Watch reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
|You Save:||£22.10 (49%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- This is a perfect sporty watch for you, it's a great gift for family or friends-The watch has a calendar function: Day-Date-Month,5x Alarms,Stopwatch,Timer and 24 hour display,Hourly time signal
- High quality 21 cm length, 18 mm wide Black Resin strap with a Buckle
- Case measurements: 35x48 mm, Case height: 12 mm and Case Color: Multicolour/Dial Color: LCD
- Water resistant: 5 bars - Weight: 30 grams
- The watch is delivered in a beautiful giftbox and has a 2 year warranty
Special offers and product promotions
|Dial Window Material Type||Plastic|
|Case Diameter||36 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||13 millimetres|
|Band Length||Men's Standard|
|Band Width||20 millimetres|
|Water Pressure Resistance||5 bar|
|Warranty Type||Amazon 2 Year Warranty|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
In addition to a small lightweight case, this model is designed with a Lap Memory feature that lets you store up to 60 records in memory, each record including the date, lap time, split time and distance covered. The STR-300C can also be configured to emit a beep to help maintain the pace of exercise that you want. It enables you to input your stride length for automatic calculation of the distance you cover, as well as 50 m water resistance and five daily alarms.
Casio is one of the UK's top five watch brands, with over a million Casio watches purchased every year, Casio is one of the market leader in style and technology.
Casio has a strong history of manufacturing a wide variety of goods including calculators, cameras, watches, clocks and musical instruments. When making and designing their watch ranges, Casio seek to bring a distinct approach to watch development, combining digital and analogue technologies and durable designs to make their watches look different amongst the competition.
Casio launched the Casiotron in 1974, the world's first digital watch with fully automated calendar. Casio has continued to pursue its passion for digital technologies in watch functions, including world time, data bank functions, sensor based measurement and radio controlled technology. Today Casio continues to new products that combine the digital technology, with designs that deliver a good look and feel in both men's and women's watches. From G-Shock, Edifice through to Pro Trek, Casio watches combine strength, style and function.
The combination of solar power and radio-controlled timing ensure that the wearer never has to worry about running out of power or not having exactly the right time, wherever they are in the world.
Casio is one of the top watch brands, with over one million watches purchased every year. Amongst it's portfolio are classic "toughness" brands G-Shock and Baby-G, motor-sport inspired chronograph range Edifice and the fashionista favourite retro collection of digital watches. With recent advances in Bluetooth and Wave Ceptor technology, Casio continually pushes the boundaries of innovative timepiece design and functionality.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The waterproof seal works well - I wear this watch in the bath and in the shower, and it has survived numerous dunkings.
It looks stylish and the features are very easy to use. I like the alarm feature because you can have up to five alarms at once, all for different times. I also like the countdown feature and the stopwatch.
- Stop/start buttons harder to press
- Side buttons maybe too easy to press? This to me seems counter-intuitive as I would have thought somebody would be more likely to press the buttons on the side of the watch - as I already have on one occasion.
- The pacing metronome thing only goes from 100-200 bpm. For most runners, this would mean setting it at double their normal stride rate, and enduring the slightly annoying beeping at double pace for the 30 seconds it lasts when the 'B' button is pressed.
- The 8-second delay where the time freezes after pressing the lap/split button in stop-watch mode has the potential to be irritating; that said, for longer distances it won't matter, and doing 200m intervals on the track doesn't really involve looking at your watch!
- The distance calculator seems like it's pretty much a gimmick. I don't know, maybe some people do use it and find it useful, but for me it seems that on the variable road/trail surfaces you'd get off a track, it won't be accurate as stride distance varies to match the terrain (and in most cases - though the ideal would be for this to be avoided - stride rate will vary also). On track, it's very easy to judge distance - every lap is 400m. I guess if you're running a very long way on a track and have a tendency to lose count, you might use it...
- It annoys me that the stopwatch saves every bit of data, even when I'm just using it for breathing exercises or to time something trivial, but I guess making saving optional could result in not saving important training data - after all, it's easy to delete any unneeded records.Read more ›
It is a great low cost time solution for swimming and running. Everything you need for controlling your workouts is there. Never had issues related with swimming in pools or sea; waterproof indeed.
However, it has a really nice thing where if you lift the watch up the light comes up and you can see the screen for a few seconds. If you live in London like I do, and run during winter in the mornings, then this is a really handy feature, and I like it a lot for that reason alone.
So, for the price, you can't go wrong. If you need to drop £300 on a Garmon watch, to measure distance and do all that fancy stuff, then that's great. However, I can measure my distance on mapmyrundotcom after the event if I really need to. And right now, I just need to get out there, run as far as I am running, have a basic stopwatch and timer function, and I am good from there.
So it depends on your needs. But if your needs are simple, then this is a good buy.
Unfortunately I can't get on with the STR-300C-1VER. It's got all the functions I want and I'm sure it is accurate, but I can't reliably operate the start/stop and lap/split buttons. The controls are built into the watch bezel, each covered by largish plastic mouldings. There's nothing to tell you, by feel, that you are pressing the right area.
With the watch off my wrist, looking at what I'm doing in a well lit room, I get a 70% success rate starting and stopping the stop watch.
While riding a bike, in the dark, with the watch on my wrist, partly under my cycling gear, my success rate falls to around 0%.
It needs some sort of tactile indication that you are groping about in the right area and a much more positive action for my big clumsy hands.....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this watch for my son and he is pleased with it. He wants to use it when he goes running.Published 15 days ago by Andrew Lea
Good, straightforward watch which does what I need well - time runs and have a 'lap' timer which I occasionally use for example to keep a track of how long each mile took on a... Read morePublished 23 days ago by DavrosF
I wanted a simple wrist based watch with a stop watch facility to replace my fancy Garmin fr225. This watch is perfect and it doesn't need charging.Published 4 months ago by will
Unfortunately, this watch is not as good as the old one. The stop and start buttons are not the prominent ones at the side, but smaller ones on the front of the watch above and... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Mandrake
Pleased with quick delivery of this sports watch which does exactly what it says on the tin. Purchased primarily to ensure my 'good' watch doesn't get damaged in the rain whilst... Read morePublished 7 months ago by I. K. Gill