on 15 February 2012
I bought this after getting another less well specified Protrek ... I was worried it would be too big and heavy on my wrist but it isn't ! It is a sizeable watch but weighs hardly anything and fits around my wrist easily and comfortably. You don't really notice it is on.

Build quality is excellent and the face is clear and in real life looks far better than the pictures. The overall look of the watch is dark so it doesn't stand out too much. I thought the orange/red 'N' on the dial and the buttons would make it look a bit cheap but I was totally wrong.

The display is busy but very, very easy to read. No digits are too small or too big - just right.

I wanted the tide time for me to see so this watch seemed a logical purchase. The compass display being on a separate layer makes it clear and as far as I can tell, very accurate. The altimeter and temperature are not too good for me - the temperature is affected by the watch being on your wrist ... so unless it has been laying somewhere for say 20 minutes you will not get an accurate reading. For the altimeter I set a reference height for my home but as it works on air pressure it is not reliable and changes daily. It is easy to set though so if you go walking setting a height to begin with should mean it is accurate. The barometer graph on the main display is small but clear and useful.

Atomic timekeeping has been spot on and has sync'd every night without fail.

Buttons are easy to press and the auto light on is a nice little feature.

Overall I would highly recommend this watch but do try on first if you have small wrists or are worried about it's size. I have 21cm wrists so can take a larger watch without issue. The watch has everything you could need and more but in my opinion looks far smarter than other 'busy' Casio's like the G Shock range.
on 30 March 2018
I bought this watch 3 years ago. (just checked on my order history and I ordered it 11/02/2014

After 3 years of almost never taking it off it still works perfectly. I have never had to adjust the time because it it has always self adjusted automatically and have never had to change the battery because it is solar powered. I haven't had to do anything special to keep it powered up, it collects enough energy from just normal wear.

The only time I have ever taken it off is for kickboxing practice and to clean it. Other than that I have pretty much worn it 24/7.

It has to be the most reliable electronic device I have ever owned.
on 21 February 2018
A good all rounder I purchased this watch in 20.13 and its not let me down yet. It was and is worth the price this purchase as a replacement for a casio watch that I purchased in 2011 and this one has auto time and date settings and its a god send that its sola powered it not let me down in 4 years yes I would recommend buying this watch I've a fan of casio for years
on 17 February 2017
I like this watch - however one major flaw - if you need reading glasses at all you won't be able to red the information. Which is a real shame as it's a fantastic watch for the money (if you've got your glasses on).
on 20 September 2015
Watch arrived on promised day.
Just opening up the box you soon realise you have something Special.
This is the best Casio watch I have ever brought (been collecting/wearing for over 30 years, have nearly 30 watches - mostly G-Shock).
This watch is so well designed from the bracelet to the function buttons. So many functions that I'm still trying to workout how to use them all
on 17 March 2018
Watch arrived 3 days before schedule and is just as described and is perfect for my needs. Good company.
on 31 July 2014
This watch has the best mix of features without costing the earth. Features like altimeter, barometer, digital compass, temperature, moon phase and tidal rises all make the watch a great explores watch which uses solar to power up the battery. It has a good back light and the watch is very durable, very comfortable can't find any alternative watch which has any where near the same features without paying double the money or having to replace a battery every 3 months. Just which Casio included GPS!
on 30 November 2015
I love Casio watches and this one is packed with features. It's a big watch but is comfortable to wear. It's hard to think of anything else you'd need in a watch.
on 24 March 2015
The watch arrived before the estimated delivery date, which was a nice surprise. My husband fell in love with it from first sight. All readings are accurate, even the thermometer. The functions are easier to set than what you might think. In short, this watch is the perfect accessory for fishing enthusiasts. I give it 5 stars without any hesitation.
on 15 February 2015