Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration
- The housing is designed to shield the clock from magnetic fields
- A sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it in degree Celsius (-10°C /+60°C)
- Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analogue - Digital|
|Case Diameter||5.1 centimetres|
|Case Thickness||17 millimetres|
|Band Width||25 millimetres|
|Special Features||Tide Graph^Thermometer^World Time^Stopwatch|
|Water Pressure Resistance||20 bar|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Colour Name: Black
From the manufacturer
G-SHOCK - Are you tough enough?
Developed to thrive in environments which test the very limits of human endurance, G-SHOCK supports you with every turn. DJs, hip-hop artists, skaters, snowboarders and trick biking professionals have known this for thirty years. Be tough. Do it anyway. Choose G-SHOCK.
Even when life is not quite running like clockwork, your watch should never miss a beat. Anyone requiring impact-resistance can rest assured that these watches can withstand a lot of action thanks to the sophisticated spring mechanisms and housing structure.
The watch dial or display illuminates at the touch of a button, helping you to see everything, even in absolute darkness.
The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set.
The tough, scratch-resistant mineral glass protects the watch against damage.
Waterproof up to 20 bar
Use for free diving without equipment: This watch is water-resistant up to 20 bar/200 metres.