Casio G-Shock G-SHOCK Funk Men's Watch AWG-101-1AER
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Radio controlled watch with, solar powered, multi time zone and stop watch
- Protective scratch-resistant hard mineral crystal lens
- Round hypoallergic and tarnish resistant stainless steel case with analogue - digital display
- Durable and strong resin 25mm wide strap with buckle
- Water resistant to 200 metres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Display Type||analogue - digital|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||46.4 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||15 millimetres|
|Band Width||25 millimetres|
|Special Features||radio controlled, Solar Powered, Multi Time Zone, Stop Watch|
|Water Pressure Resistance||20 bar|
|Warranty Type||Amazon 2 Year Warranty|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This addition to the Radio Controlled Solar G-Shock range has features which include world time, countdown timer, daily alarms and is water resistant to 200 m.
Casio is one of the UK’s top five watch brands, with over one million watches purchased every year. Amongst it's portfolio are classic "toughness" brands G-Shock and Baby-G, motor-sport inspired chronograph range Edifice and the fashionista favourite retro collection of digital watches.
With recent advances in Bluetooth and Wave Ceptor technology, Casio continually pushes the boundaries of innovative timepiece design and functionality.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only real gripe (hence the 4 stars) is with the strap, which is at the budget end of the range, and therefore not too comfortable and are also prone to causing a sweaty wrist. Having said that, this will only be worn as a back up for my other watches when there's a risk of damage. So overall I would gladly recommend it.
Mine was delivered 3 days before estimated arrival and well packaged. Although they could have just delivered it in the G-Shock tin because it's really sturdy!
Because of the features this watch has it's very pleasing to the geek inside us all. You could tell people about it or just keep quiet!
When you get to higher price watches around £150-£200, some manufacturers start adding an extortionate amount to the price for the solar power and atomic time keeping bringing the price up to around £300. So to have these functions on a tough G-Shock is brilliant at this price.
Oh and it is 200m WR, Not 50m as it says on here.
1. It was within my price range. For the quality and durability, one gets a good watch.
2. High water pressure resistance. I don't ever want to be forced to remove my watch due to any aquatic circumstances. Period.
3. Solar powered. Given that it gets its fair share of sun rays it will go on forever.
4. Radio controlled. I don't have to think about setting the time except for when i travel (which isn't very often) and when I do, I simply set the nearest configurable city in the settings and voilà.
The only downside, in my opinion, is (and this is a known fact) that the three small dials aren't lit up by the watch's light. This is the only reason I do not give this watch 5 stars. It's not that I can't live without it, rather it's because it could have been done better.
Most recent customer reviews
AA A A++
Apart from POSTAL COSTS.!!!!!!!
the only problem i've had with it was that it didn't reset it self properly when we went to new york i had...Read more