|Price:||£79.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£53.54 (40%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate, Tough Solar Power, Shock Resistant
- New Four Point Design Protection w/Large Buttons & Display Format, Tide & Moon Data
- Auto receive function up to 6 times per day (up to 5 times per day for China), 200M Water Resistant
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery Approx. battery life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), Battery power indicator, Power saving function
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
. Caract ristiques: Digital Thermometer America, date display, display of the Mar e, International Time Zones Chronograph, Count & agrave timer, light & egrave re, Chronom & egrave RAL Bo & Tre, R & M veil glass Min.icirc tier plastic L & acute Impermeabilit & aacute Dell orologo. esaminato fino a 20 bar with a una colonna Acqua di 200 metri CIO & egrave una pressione atmosferica di 20 ATM Butterfly Bracelet Colour: Matt Black & plastic buckle Case: Plastic,
From the manufacturer
G-SHOCK - Are you tough enough?
Developed to thrive in environments which test the very limits of human endurance, G-SHOCK supports you with every turn. DJs, hip-hop artists, skaters, snowboarders and trick biking professionals have known this for thirty years. Be tough. Do it anyway. Choose G-SHOCK.
Even when life is not quite running like clockwork, your watch should never miss a beat. Anyone requiring impact-resistance can rest assured that these watches can withstand a lot of action thanks to the sophisticated spring mechanisms and housing structure.
Solar power operation
Subtle yet powerful: Solar cells that are invisibly integrated into the watch face convert even weak light into electrical energy that continues to charge the powerful battery. Surplus energy is stored in a way that allows the watch to operate at full capacity even during long periods of darkness.
Precision in its most concise form: A powerful, tiny antenna receives signals from six stations around the world thanks to Multi-Band 6 technology. Once the local time zone is configured, the watch is set virtually precisely to the atomic clock, wherever you are in the world. The power consumption of the watch is also extremely low.
The watch dial or display illuminates at the touch of a button, helping you to see everything, even in absolute darkness.
The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set.
The tough, scratch-resistant mineral glass protects the watch against damage.
Waterproof up to 20 bar
Use for free diving without equipment: This watch is water-resistant up to 20 bar/200 meters.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best thing about this is the inserts on the back of the watch that make the strap fit perfectly on your wrist, it looks like it carrys some weight but its very light without feeling cheap.
H Samuels are selling the model below this for £100 which is a rip off, but I did go in to try this on so that I got a feel for the watch before I bought it from Amazon. I would always recommend trying them on in a watch shop before buying as it avoids disappointment.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews