Customer reviews

Casio G-Shock Men's Watch GA-120-1AER

on 8 June 2016
Absolutely brilliant. I'd always wanted a G-Shock, and this one is brilliant. The resin strap and casing seems really durable having taken the watch swimming I can confirm it is fully waterproof. After wearing it every day for a few weeks, I haven't noticed any irritation or rubbing, it's quite comfortable and the strap can be big made big enough to fit large wrists. As the face is bigger than normal, I wasn't sure how it would look on my wrist, but it looks fine.

There are loads of digital functions to use, and once you've read the instructions on how to use the buttons it's not too complicated, although I have had to check back a few times. What I really like is how the analogue hands keep sync with the digital time, and if you change the time zone the hands will turn to match it.

The only issue I've had is that because the LCD displays are inverted (so the digits are grey and the screen black) it can be hard to read in bright light. Also, the built in light to illuminate the face is quite weak but works fine in the dark, although it is difficult to see the LCD displays.

I would definitely recommend this watch to those looking for a really durable and stylish watch with plenty of features.
on 29 April 2015
Had my new G - shock exactly a month now, and as I expected I love the look and feel of it on the wrist.
The only little gripe I have with this watch is the digital read out is a little small and dim, but the prominent white hour and minute hands more than compensate for that.
This is my second G-shock and it looks better than my first, that's not to say I didn't love my old one, it was just time to upgrade to newer model.
I'll always only wear G-shocks.
Rugged and ready for anything that's thrown at them. Quality.
on 1 May 2016
Nice addition to my collection of 4 G-shock watches ! Its an XL size face so it sticks out ! And you know that it's on you r wrist . It makes quite a statement ! The only drawback is the light which comes from a single LED and to be perfectly honest it's not very bright ! But the watch makes up for that with its looks ! In my opinion it looks fantastic ! :-)
on 20 July 2015
Very nice good looking watch, only concern is digital not visible and light but this is analog watch so overall happy with purchase and delivery.
review image
on 30 October 2015
Love this watch, chunky design and robust, I've had many G shock watches and it,s usually the straps that fail but after many years, I could replace the strap but I tend to buy a new watch instead, it would have been 5* if the dials where iluminated in the dark.
on 26 January 2017
A sturdy watch that I don`t have to worry about. Hard to read additional info and light not fit for purpose.
on 10 November 2015
This is all my son wanted for his 21st : he has wanted one for ever , apparently and he was thrilled with it.
on 17 May 2015
The Same As All The Other Reviews... Amazing!
review imagereview imagereview image
on 23 January 2015
Wanted a day to day watch and this one filled all the boxes on my list. It's not difficult to set-up...just take a few minutes to read..and you can have a nice watch on your wrist.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 September 2014
Bought for my 12 year old son and although adult size and perhaps a little big looking for him, he is delighted with this watch
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse