- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Includes 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- Protective Mineral Dial Window
- Invicta Swiss Quartz Movement
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Case Diameter||46 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||15 millimetres|
|Band Width||20 millimetres|
|Special Features||e-DATA MEMORY^world time^stopwatch^countdown timer|
|Water Pressure Resistance||20 bar|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Colour Name: grey/blue
From the manufacturer
G-SHOCK - Are you tough enough?
Developed to thrive in environments which test the very limits of human endurance, G-SHOCK supports you with every turn. DJs, hip-hop artists, skaters, snowboarders and trick biking professionals have known this for thirty years. Be tough. Do it anyway. Choose G-SHOCK.
Even when life is not quite running like clockwork, your watch should never miss a beat. Anyone requiring impact-resistance can rest assured that these watches can withstand a lot of action thanks to the sophisticated spring mechanisms and housing structure.
The watch dial or display illuminates at the touch of a button, helping you to see everything, even in absolute darkness.
The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set.
The tough, scratch-resistant mineral glass protects the watch against damage.
Waterproof up to 20 bar
Use for free diving without equipment: This watch is water-resistant up to 20 bar/200 metres.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No doubt will update as he's a sporty chap so I'm sure he'll give it a good run for its money!
Suitable for skin diving. NOT a divers watch though). Love the somewhat RETRO-feel. Amazon price it well!
So firstly why did I replace, well was down to wear and tear on the black plastic housing, failure point was where the screws are and was caused as the watch strap put pressure on the black plastic and it failed, Yes I could have super glued it so it remained secured to housing, if I acted promptly but I never go around to it. Eventually, over a week the black housing dropped off somewhere during my time at work, leaving sticking out buttons, but the watch was still firmly attached to my wrist and was fully functional and possibly waterproof.
Over the period of 12 years, it was worn nearly every day and was used and abused suffered the heat of a sauna and freezing temperatures of ice water swimming the only signs of wear the red text on the watch was starting to wear off it appeared only seemed to be a year or so old. It still contains it original battery and only had to buy and fit two watch straps during its lifespan giving an average of 4 years per strap. The cause of failure was where the buckle is attached to the plastic strap.
Nice feature -
1) E-data memory. I use it for making short notes such as telephone number that are seldom used. And was one of the features I was looking for, just in case I did not have my smartphone with me.
Able to take being abused
1) now this might be down to not changing the battery but over last 2 years, I noticed that the watch was gaining about a minute every 2 months. I have not experienced it as yet on my new watch. But least it did not loose time, so this meant I was early for public transport to work.
2) A bit bulky on wrist standing about 1.5cm high so some shirt sleeves can not be buttoned up, so may not seem the watch to wear for some at a special occasion. But when you are wearing it normally without a tight fitting sleeve you will not notice it
Overall a very good watch takes what life throws at it. Worth buying it for your daily driver.
So a word of caution, the watch doesn't look like as displayed in the image. Just try to visualise it as with a grey body and strap and you will know what you are buying.
I hope Amazon updates the description and the photo as it can be a bit misleading.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
neater than previous g shock
clear reading of face without glasses