This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Casio FX-83GTPLUS Scientific Calculator
|Price:||£8.99 + £4.49 delivery|
|You Save:||£3.00 (25%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Casio FX83GTPLUS is the UK's best-selling scientific calculator
- Allowed in every UK exam where a calculator can be used and suitable for use from Key Stage 3 4 and above and recommended for GCSE, A/AS level,Standard and Higher
- It has 260 functions and is battery powered and has a large 10+2 display
- New functions on the GT model are Prime Factorisation,Recurring Decimal and Verify
- The Natural Display (Natural-V.P.A.M.) shows mathematical expressions like roots and fractions as they appear in your textbook and this increases comprehension because results are easier to understand
- Natural textbook display-31x96 dot matrix display
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Casio FX-85GTPLUS-SB-UT Scientific Calculator
Scientific Calculator, Helect 2-Line Engineering Calculator - H1002
Helix Oxford Scientific Calculator
Casio FX-85GTPLUSBLUE Scientific Calculator
Casio FX-85GTPLUSPK Scientific Calculator
||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Workit Direct (VAT Reg.)||JEDirect UK||Amazon.co.uk||Tiger Owl Home||Rabiul Hossain|
|Item Dimensions||24.51 x 15.49 x 3 cm||15.01 x 10.01 x 2.01 cm||16 x 8.38 x 2.03 cm||22 x 14 x 2.2 cm||3 x 14 x 23 cm||2.2 x 14.2 x 22.9 cm|
Customers also shopped for
Natural Textbook VPAM Display
Slide on hard case included
Used by students and teachers in the majority of UK Schools, Colleges and Universities, the Casio Scientific calculator range sets the standard in UK Education.
�Natural VPAM� Textbook Display
The �Natural VPAM� shows mathematical expressions like roots and fractions just like they appear in textbooks, this provides fast reading of results.
All Casio Scientific calculators come with a protective slide on hard cover to protect the keys and screen from knocks and scratches.
This model is recommended for GCSE, AS & A Level, Standard and Higher Grade, Junior and Leaving Certificate and above.
Other models to consider: FX-85GTPLUS and FX-991ESPLUS
FX-85GTPLUS: Adds solar powered with battery back up and is available in a choice of colours. FX-991ESPLUS: Casio�s most Advanced Scientific Calculator, with 417 functions, suitable for advanced studies.
Key features and functions:
Battery powered (1 x AAA )
Auto power off
Large 12+2 Natural Textbook Display
Mantissa + EXP: 12 + 2
9 variable memories
New functions include; Recurring Decimal, Verify, Prime Factorisation and Random Integers.
Additional features and functions:
Within the 260 functions includes; trigonometric functions, two-dimensional statistics, regression analysis, replay function, automatic fraction calculation, function table, prime factorization and random integers, multi-replay, 24 parentheses, reset,square root, degrees/minutes/seconds, random numbers, factorials, exponential, FIX/SCI/NORM, combinations, permutations and many more.
Compare all Casio Scientific calculators approved for use in UK education / examinations:
From the manufacturer
Casio FX-83GT Plus Scientific Calculator
The FX-83GT Plus is the UK's Number 1 Scientific Calculator allowed in every UK exam where a calculator can be used. The Natural Display (Natural-V.P.A.M.) shows mathematical expressions like roots and fractions as they appear in your textbook, and this increases comprehension because results are easier to understand. Used in Key Stage 3 , 4 and above. It has 260 functions and is Battery powered. It has a large 10+2 digit display. New functions on the GT model are Prime Factorisation, Recurring Decimal and Verify.
- 260 Functions
- Auto Power Off
- Battery Life 17,00 Hours Continuous Display
- 10 + 2 Digits
- Natural Textbook Display
Hard case provides protection outside of the classroom and can be easily stowed away during use via the integrated rails.
Table Functions, Backspace / Delete, Random Integers, Prime Factorization, Multireplay, 24 Parenthese Levels, 9 Variable Memories, Reset, Square Root, Fraction Calculations, Degrees / Minutes / Seconds.
- Random Numbers Factorials Combinations Permutations FIX / SCI / NORM Exponentials Logarithmic Recurring Decimals Verify Expressions
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had it for seven years and use it weekly as I'm still in studies, over this time I've had no problems with it whatsoever. I haven't even had to change the batteries.
The best feature of this calculator is what casino call natural vpam, this basically means the calculations are inputted and displayed as you would see them in the text books. See photo.
This calculator has taken me from an apprenticeship through to an engineering degree.
The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because it lacks the ability to plot graphs.
Very happy with the purchase
Being a Casio, it is a trusted make and certainly has a good number of features. Indeed, this model is one of the calculators that my daughter's school recommend. This helps, as the maths teachers know how this model works and find it easier to help with any issues my daughter was having.
My daughter has been very happy with this calculator and it saw plenty of usage in the GCSE mocks before Xmas.
Seriously one of my first Amazon best buys of 2018!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews