Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 25 June 2016
I bought this calculator because it's approved by CIMA. I'm sure it's great - however there are no English instructions! Three thick handy pocket sized booklets which appear to show quite detailed instructions yet there is no English! Not impressed one little bit!
on 10 May 2016
The calculator looks good but it came with user manuals in Italian, Spanish and French, but non English!!! This is why I have only given it 3 stars.
on 8 October 2009
This calculator has all the wizardry for financial calculations ( I think) but you have to spend a lot of time with the written instructions. It does not come naturally by pressing the buttons, unlike a much earlier Casio that I used to have, with no internal help capability.
on 24 March 2014
I'm not sure this is a full function financial calculator but it was fine for me. I wanted to work out basic irr and npv calcs and this was pretty easy using the fc100v. A lot cheaper than most financial calculators I looked at.
on 3 June 2011
fine, but why does a financial calculator cost 10X that of a scientific calculator? Financial types have more money than scientists?
on 17 October 2013
Does exactly what is says on the box. My old one collapsed at a crucial moment, this one is easy to use and a godsend. Still working my way through the instructions. very good buy
on 20 April 2013
This is a very easy to use calculator. I have been using it for Chemistry and Biology calculations. The display is very clear and the function buttons are very easy to find.
on 25 April 2016
Does what its supposed to, no fuzz. Only would be nice if accompanying manual had been in english (and not spanish)
on 20 October 2014
If you want.need a pocket Financial consultant then this is probably for you. Great price.
on 6 November 2015
I am now studying Financial and it is very useful for my study.