on 27 March 2017
It's a beautiful colour although you need to remember that on the photo is against a white background which makes it "pop" and when on the wrist doesn't look so bright. It's super easy to set up and I never expected to use it as much as I already have in the last few days. So easy to set up and change days, hours etc. So useful that it tells you the day of the week and month! I hate to check these thinks on my phone!
The only tiny problem I find is that it changes between PM & AM very easily (you only have to press the bottom right button once) and sometimes it throws me off.
review image
11 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2018
REALLY pleased witht his. I have giant wrists and thankfully it does just fit with 3-4 holes spare depending on how lose or tight I want it. Colour is not as vibrant as the photo, bit more pastel. VERY tempted to buy a yellow one for the summer and my daughter has already asked for a pink one for her birthday. Retro-tastic styling, easy to set up. Only thing I will say is I wish the light was a different colour but I'll admit expecting it backlit for £15 is asking for a bit too much! Not tested it's waterproof abilities yet but I slept in it last night and it's so lightweight I can see why others have forgotten they're wearing it and showered with it on. Just get one, or all of them, can't go wrong.
One person found this helpful
on 4 September 2017
Love it. Bought one for hubby too. Not too big for a woman or too small for men. The light could be better. You can't see the whole screen. Its not for those with poor eyesight either but what do you want for the money. Nice retro look. I bought it toi wear for work but now I barely take mine off as the strap is comfy. Can cope with the shower no problem.
on 27 May 2017
A little disappointed that it's smaller and less robust than the original version I bought in the early 90's. That one was 'bomb proof', and accompanied me on hundreds of scuba dives, but is looking well used now so I bought a replacement. This one does the job day to day but wouldn't take the punishment the old one did.
on 14 August 2017
I have worn this watch everyday since I got it so you can tell I love it. Got the orange one and it's not BRIGHT bright orange...more of a muted orange which was still fine. Is abit dirty now but haven't tried cleaning it yet. The kids and me all have one...we all bleep every hour on the hour!!! 😊
on 19 June 2016
Beautiful design, perfect example of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". This watch just does what it says it will without any faffing and complication. The strap is lightweight yet sturdy too, and fits my voluptuous wrists with a couple of notches to spare.
review image
4 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2016
I work as a shepherd and needed a watch that was cheap but could survive and this thing hasn't let me down after a year of abuse.

In the past year it has been bashed, scraped, dropped and generally mistreated, I put this thing through more in a day than any normal person will do in a year but it is still going strong with no problems, also dont believe the "water resistant" mine has been completely submerged for a couple of hours while swimming and I never take it off in the shower and there have been no problems.

This is the closest a watch can get to indestructible in my opinion
on 26 February 2016
Great little watch. Does what a digital watch should do. Just 2 grumbles though.

The colour of the product in the Amazon photo is wrong. The green is far brighter.
The same button to scroll through the watches functions is also the button to adjust the time. So you cycle through to stopwatch etc and when you return to the time it’s flashing for you to adjust it. OK, press it once more and it sets it but it just seems like a weird design.

Otherwise, all good and contrary to some reviews, this totally appears to be a genuine Casio and not a fake.
on 5 January 2018
I'm really pleased with this cute little sporty watch so far. I'm slowly learning how to use the stopwatch, alarm features etc. The display is fantastic, and I love being able to see the time, day and date all at once. The strap is comfy and sturdy, and you don't have to worry about wrist size / getting links taken out etc. I love the pink colour, but I'm sure some other colours might be a bit less 'cute' if that's not what you're after!
on 5 June 2017
Received many compliments, goes with absolutely any outfit (expect red clothes) and is a perfect addition to a watch collection. This watch is fundamentally practical, as it is water resistant and digital, therefore easy to read, rather than figuring it out with complicated dials. It has a black buckle strap.
One person found this helpful