on 20 October 2011
I have always liked watches and needed a replacement. Had been looking for a medium sized watch that I could wear all day, every day and still look good for nights out!
The watch looks smart and is comfortable to wear. Relativily light weight with easily visible dials and displays in the dark.
I would say if you have chunky fingers you might find seting the time a bit of a pain.

All in all I am very happy with my purchace.
on 7 January 2014
Does the job. looks sharp and great for the price. Gifted this to a friend and he likes it. Bear in mind the strap and watch body is a little thick, but for most people they wouldn't mind that. A lot of watches are a bit thick these days...
on 2 May 2014
Hi,
I like the watch mainly for its looks.
Couple of niggles prevent 5 stars. One it is a bit thicker than you would imagine from the photographs, probably almost 1cm, although this is not uncomfortable.
Second although clear setting instructions, adjusting date it is all to easy to adjust time instead as former is on first click of centre button and latter on second click.

Overall happy with the watch however, looks good and I am wearing it now.
on 3 December 2013
I have bought this watch as a present for Christmas as I know Casio speaks for itself in as much it is a good make.
It looks good but I am very dissapointed that it doen't come with the usual good quality Casio watch case and arrived in a very thin cardboard box which is useless and the packetging was very poor.
What a shame
on 22 April 2013
It's all I was expecting from this Casio wristwatch. It's a nice size measuring 4cm across, the face dial large and clear. The stop watch function is easy to operate and reset. The outer case has machined steel around the watch face with shiny parts where the watch ties to the leather strap. I definitely enjoy wearing this watch as, in spite of being fairly large, it does not feel heavy or cumbersome.
on 29 December 2012
Excellent value for money! The only issue that I have is to change the date you have to wind the middle knob. It changes when you wind it after 12 midnight on the watch.
on 19 January 2015
Bout this watch mainly for the style and looks and absoluely love it . The stopwach works fine but if thats what you need theres bettet watched out there but this is a lovely watch and casio edifice watches are quality. If I had to mark it down the strap could be better quality but other than that I love it
on 2 June 2014
This watch compares feature for feature with much more expensive watches. It has a great retro face and comes with Casio reliability.
The luminous hands are not much good in the dark hence no 5 stars. All watches should come with superluminova or equivalent. The leather strap described as "tough leather" looks like plastic. I will replace this with a silicon strap when it wears out.
The design of the watch face is simple and classic. Comparable to high end swiss brand names. Seriously good value.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2014
I had gotten the Casio white dial brown strap version of this watch very recently and I'm very happy with it. I happened to see this one on Amazon UK and I had to have it! The black dial black strap version is even better looking than the other one. I'm really glad that I was able to get both versions of this Casio watch. Thank you Amazon UK!
on 15 July 2013
Cheaply done, but looks almost okey. Was supposed to have a leather wrist band, but it came with really bad quality imitation leather piece of crap.