- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Protective Mineral Glass Window Lens
- Round Stainless Steel Case with Stainless Steel Bezel
- Stainless Steel Bracelet with Buckle
- Water Resistant to 100 metres
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||47 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||14 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bezel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Radio Piloté|
|Warranty Type||Amazon 2 Year Warranty|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Target Audience : Gent - Style : Sports - Item Shape : Round - Colors : Black/Silver - Materials : Stainless steel - Movement Type : Quartz - Water Resistance : 10 atm - Glass : Mineral - epaisseur : 14 - - Spécifications : Chronograph, Countdown, Solar Energy, Radio Controlled
Top Customer Reviews
Here is some of the gadgety goodness you get:
- The phosphorescent (glow-in-the-dark) markings are made from the recently developed strontium-oxide-aluminate pigments which glow for about 10 times longer than traditional zinc-sulfide glow paints that you're used to. I've been able to easily read the time 7 hours after lights-out - and conclude that it would still be readable for a while longer. There is no other form of illumination on the watch.
- It is solar powered. There are some power management features that stop the second hand (which does not glow) after an hour of darkness, and then stop the other hands after a week of darkness. The manual suggests it'll then run for 5 months without seeing any light. Turn the lights back on and the hands move to the correct time and off it goes!
- It is radio controlled. This is good, because no-one in the modern world can possibly be happy wandering round knowing roughly what the time is. Rather, you want to know what time it actually IS - to the second. Set your timezone and set automatic daylight saving and off it goes. It listens out (successfully in my case) for a signal every night and adjusts itself as appropriate. A 'manual receive' can be invoked when unpacking the watch or whenever desired.Read more ›
As a bit of a "watch buff" I have been looking forward to getting my hands on one of these for quite a while, and having finally got around to adding one to my collection these are my initial impressions.
Other reviewer's are right, it's quite a big heavy watch which will certainly not go unnoticed on the wrist. The face is a little "busy" to my eye, with three subdials - all of which seems to be a slightly different size and have various marking schemes. The outer bezel is fixed and has markings relating to the chronograph function. The outer edge of the face bears further graduations for the stopwatch, markings relating to various time zones around the world, and additional indicators relating to time signal reception and alarm status. The overall impression is one of quite a complicated watch, and indeed this is bourn out by the sizeable instruction manual which other reviewers have commented on. Some of the markings are too small for my middle age eyes to decipher without the aid of reading glasses. Night time reading is by means of Casio's "neobrite" luminous tabs, which generally seem to present a reasonable lume, although by no means as clear as the majority of analogue diving watches.
Functionality is predictably good (always a strong point with Casio), although I'm not really sure why anyone would need a manually operated chronograph accurate to 1/1000th of a second, given the reaction time for the human hand in operating the equipment(!?).Read more ›
It does exactly as you ask of it in regards to world time, stopwatch and the radio updates of the time to the precise second. The battery life is also outstanding as it lasts for ever without a charge
the only problem i have is that the metal is very very soft on the strap. If you plan to wear this at work and say have a desk job, you'll notice scratches and the metal strap has been rubbed within hours. As this is only on the underside, you may be fine with this
It's great its solar powered and will never need a battery. It's also great it will never need the time set. I set it up to be automatic initially (ttok a bit of time to figure out, but not too bad). Once GMT changes occured watch updated to correct time itself... excellent!
The strap is probably the only part that lets it down. It squeaks ever so slightly when I remove it and move it around. Almost like it is a cheaper quality strap. I think if the watch was a bit lighter, had a strap of a quality to match the watch itself and also had an additional alarm setting (or a few) with a countdown timer function, this watch would be damn near unbeatable.
I had looked at Omega and Tag Heuer watches, however after relooking since purchasing this watch I prefer the look of this one and am glad I choose it instead.
Amazon service as usual was excellent and highly recommended. Why shop anywhere else.. great service, great prices... can't go wrong. I'm happy. Enjoy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tough watch as I work in retail and it keeps getting knocked into shelves and products. The hands/needles keep getting out of tune and having it reset is a nightmare. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Benson
Good chunky watch but very complicated to use - and it doesn't change times for different time zonesPublished 25 days ago by willskill
Best watch i have purchased. It has become my daily time piece.
I own 3 other high quality watches (Rado Sintra Jubile [handed down from my dad, too delicate for daily... Read more
Great time piece.... Much better than a lot of over priced Swiss watches plus it highly accuratePublished 10 months ago by Marvster
Strap continually fell apart. Surpised i didnt lose it completley.
Wont but casio again.
really well made with a quality feel and look! only one set back, the manual needs to be in bigger print.suggest you down load the pdf file from casio home pagePublished 15 months ago by marc
Probably the most unique design. Should suit everyone's size of hand.
Build quality is flawless.
performs functionally as promised by Casio.
Great watch took awhile to figure out how to set it about 2 hours but once I had it was easy now it sits in window to keep chargedPublished on 19 Nov. 2014 by M parcell