on 9 May 2011
I recently bought the black, resin version. I wondered about it's size and weight as i have slim wrists but the fit is fine and it's very light on the wrist. The case isn't too big and clunky, and i think the watch looks tasteful rather than geeky. I wanted a bigish screen as my eyesight worsens with age. The key pad is very small and it's stiff in use. Good for everyday wearing (no accidental button pressing during the day) but makes it a little difficult to actually use. I found the wealth of features are all useful. There's quite a lot of watch here for the money. I've had several watches and calulators from Casio over the years and been very happy with them all. I rate Casio goods as pretty good quality.

I found several suppliers claiming waterproofness (up to 100m) and a 2yr warranty for this watch. The manual said it's a 1yr warranty and it's not waterproof. I questioned this with Casio and was told it 'is' a 2yr warranty but it isn't waterproof to any degree.
on 5 June 2015
I bought this watch to replace a Casio database/calculator watch which I had been using for well over 20 years and which received terminal damage to its case when I snagged it on a rose bush. I put my even older Omega Constelation back into service but found I was so frequently glancing at it to check the day and date, nether of which it displayed, that I looked for a replacement for the old Casio and this watch appeared to have a specification closest to the original.
The display is obviously larger, clearer and easier to read. Earlier customer reviews had commented on the fact that this watch no longer had a countdown timer and I must say that omitting this, in my opinion, has been a serious mistake on the part of Casio. I have managed to get around this to a certain extent by setting an alarm to go off at the time for which I would previously have set the countdown timer. This is a much more clumsy way of achieving the same result. This is one of the facilities of my old Casio watch that I used most frequently. In every othe way I feel the new watch is superior to the old one, but should Casio ever decide to bring out another watch with the countdown facility reinstated I am pretty sure I would purchase it!
on 22 July 2010
A great accurate watch. All the info you would want in one glance. The light is good too - Good one this
on 4 July 2013
I bought my Databank watch a month ago, and I have to say I love it. Not only does it have "geek chic", it's also the most useful watch I have ever owned.
Unlike some other "calculator" watches I have seen, the buttons on this watch are well spaced and easy to use, even for someone with fat fingers like me.
I didn't think I would use it, but the Databank storage function also comes in very handy in this age of smartphones with dodgy batteries. I've put all of my main numbers in and used it several times to call my girlfriend when my phone ran out of juice.
The alarm is just loud enough to wake me up. I get up every morning at 0500, and more than once the Databank watch has saved the day when my Blackberry alarm let me down.
An added benefit is that I like to wear my watches quite loosely, and that means the face on most watches ends up sliding away from me around my wrist. Not the Databank, the face is long enough to sit comfortably on top at all times.
All in all, I would recommend this watch to anyone.
on 17 June 2013
Some people buy watches to tell the time, some buy them as a fashion accessory, some people, like myself, buy a watch that tells a story and the Casio Calculator watches definitely allow that.

As someone who owned the "standard" Casio Calculator watch, I felt the time had come to take it to next level of style, comfort and fashion all in one fantastic piece of technology.

It's a watch, sure, but it lights up so you can tell the time, even when it's dark.

It's a calculator, sure, but it also has the ability to store phone numbers, show the time in a different region and do all of this while being really cool in its retro style. Hipsters need not apply though, this is a true gentleman's watch and I feel hipsters would ruin the overall aesthetics and appeal of the time piece.
on 2 February 2009
Handy little watch to store all your telephone and important numbers on. Very easy to follow instructions and it sits nicely on your wrist as it is not too big. Clear numbers and illumination for night viewing make it a good buy.
on 14 June 2015
I have a number of Casio's in my collection and I did a lot of research prior to buying a calculator watch.
This seemed to be the best option for the price, and it hasn't disappointed.

It is sturdy, stylish and the normal functions of the watch work well. I use the calculator a bit even though my phone has one just to be 'quirky'.
During my job I have to deliver a lot of packages to a lot of people. Depending on how much of my product they want I often have to make calculations quickly and on the spot. In my fraternity I am now known as "THE ACCOUNTANT", as we don't call each other by our real names for reasons I can't disclose. Mr PINK especially likes it and is considering buying one himself.

The buttons are a little small on the calculator but the backlight and everything else works well. I take it off to shower after a particularly 'dirty' day at work.
on 9 January 2007
The Casio Data Bank is a great watch, Calculator always on hand and it includes 24 data storage pages. You can't go wrong with this watch.
on 21 August 2015
The timeless Casio databank watch, really wanted one as a kid, now i strut around work with the power to hold several numbers on my wrist,
several buttons later i can display said numbers, its amazing what they can do these days.
The retro look is/was cool i think? and this is as retro as one can get, i am pleased with it and as a watch it holds the time perfectly.
on 20 November 2012
I have plenty of watches but when I saw this for sale I had to have it. I was instantly taken back to my school days where my mean parents woulnt let me have a calculator watch. So of course I had to have this. But what I thought would be a novelty item is actually a very good watch. I dont think many would use the databank functions in this day of laptops, tablets and mobile phones but the actual;ly telling time part (yes it even does that) is excellent. The light functionality is good for those nights in a dark nightclub or gig.

The functions and number keys are fiddly and should only be used as a last resort where all other calculators abre out of reach but if you want a funky, retro looking watch which is 80's chic I would recommend this fully.