|Price:||£30.55 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£9.45 (24%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Includes stop watch, alarm and countdown
- Protective scratch-resistant hard mineral crystal lens
- Square high-performance and durable resin case with digital display
- High quality leather 15mm wide strap with buckle
- Reliable quartz crystal movement technology for precise and accurate time keeping
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £9.25 UK delivery
+ £3.90 UK delivery
+ £5.00 UK delivery
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Case Diameter||25 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||7 millimetres|
|Band Length||Women's Standard|
|Band Width||15 millimetres|
|Calendar||does not have date function|
|Special Features||stop watch, alarm, countdown|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This timeless classic from Casio is the watch to have, with a stopwatch and countdown timer and has the added features of daily alarm, hourly time signal and auto calendar.
Invicta has established in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, in 1837. We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to deliver true Swiss luxury. Presenting the most comprehensive and cohesive series of collections on today’s market, the Invicta Watch Group has mastered inspired freedom within the complex and technical structure of watch making. Let all those who possess our timepieces witness the quality, value and care put into every piece we create and the spirit of never-ending possibility in everything we do.See all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Casio's Ladies classic retro watch , features include stopwatch and countdown timer and it is Water Resistant.
The Daily Alarm sounds each day at the time you set.
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments).
Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button.
Allowances are made automatically for leap years and months of different lengths.
50 Metre / 5 Bar Water Resistant means that the watch is also suitable for swimming but NOT snorkelling.
Displays the current day of the week.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
What the description didn't say is that the timer works on the basis of 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 mins, so its not actually a timer where you can really pick you own time.
Aside from that it looks neat, its incredibly lightweight and easy to use.
1. Screen is lighter than I thought. In the amazon picture the back screen looks dark on the black watch.
2. Alarm was better than expected. From previous reviews, it noted that the alarm was quiet. However, I have only used it at home. I am not sure how loud it would be outside (with background noise of traffic, people, etc.). It did wake me up in the morning but I am a light sleeper.
3. Lovely black leather strap. I have a small wrist (about 15cm) and I used the 6th hole of 10 holes on the strap. Normally, my wrist is too small for regular watches, and the bands too long.
1. No back light, so unable to see in dark.
2. Countdown option: only allows you to choose from 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 minute option. You cannot see the actually countdown, it just beeps when time is up. If it is 10 minutes, there is a bar under the 10 minute marker that blinks until it reaches 5 minutes. Then the bar under 10 disappears and the bar under 5 blinks until it reaches 3 minutes, and so on.
Overall, I love this. It looks classy and beautiful. Very happy with purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Smaller than expected but suited my 10 year old sister perfectly. She's now 14 and still wears it daily.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
ive been wearing this watch to work for 2 years now and absolutely love it, it looks very elegant tooPublished 5 months ago by Naz
thank you it's lovely tho a little smaller than i realised, based on picture.Published 5 months ago by Snappergoon
The item was delivered on time and in good shape. Exactly what I was hoping for. Everything was perfect.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Lovely- looks really classy. A proper grown up watch. Bought for daughter who can't read analogue easily due to severe dyslexia, but feels that this looks fantastic.Published 5 months ago by vickypett
terrible - looks cheap and ugly and I can barely read thentime. will be giving to charity, wasted moneyPublished 5 months ago by JZ
Delivered in time. Looks nice and works , battery is allready in the watch.