Size: Uni|Colour Name: Violet|Change

on 8 December 2014
This is my "dress watch" when my G-Shock does not fit under my sleeve. It's tough, functional and stylish (in my opinion). It's a bit different than the cheaper similar models as it has round buttons which gives a more honest retro look. Recently tried it with a mesh bracket and it looks even greater!
on 11 January 2016
The original smart-watches. I have this in black too - I just cannot fault them. I have a small collection of vintage analogue watches which I adore but for everyday use, the classic indestructible Casio digitals are where it's at. I don't care if they are trendy or not (although they do look bloody great) and I have promised myself that I will never be without one again. Also, seller was great, no problems. 5 Stars for watch and seller.
on 19 February 2015
I'm very pleased with it! Very simple, clean design, nothing fancy. All the useful information is on display (day of week, date, month, time) - many watches seem to miss out one of the first 3. Basic functionality, but I don't want more than that from a watch. If I want to know the temperature, I'll use a thermometer, not a totally inaccurate reading on my wrist watch.
on 25 November 2013
It's a very nice and cheap watch for lovers of the 80s. At the moment I can confirm I'm really satisfied !
on 7 August 2016