- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Also check our best rated Men’s Watches reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
|Price:||£19.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£24.73 (55%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The watch has a calendar function, Day-Date-Month, 5 x Alarms, Stopwatch, Timer and 24 hour display, Hourly time signal
- High quality 21 cm length, 18 mm wide black Resin strap with a buckle
- Case measurements: 35 x 48 mm, Case height: 12 mm and case colour: Multicolour/dial colour: LCD
- Water resistant: 5 bars, weight: 30 g
- The watch is delivered in a beautiful gift box and has a two year warranty
Special offers and product promotions
|Dial Window Material Type||Plastic|
|Case Diameter||36 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||13 millimetres|
|Band Width||20 millimetres|
|Special Features||Chronomètre, Lap-Timer, Rétro-éclairage, Alarme, Compte à rebours|
|Water Pressure Resistance||5 bar|
|Warranty Type||Amazon 2 Year Warranty|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour Name: Grey
From the manufacturer
The CASIO Collection - Beautifully retro.
The cult following for the shape, function and colour of the first CASIO digital watch from the 1980s is more up-to-date than ever thanks to the watches in the retro Collection. With warm shades of gold, cool stainless steel and black plastic, these timeless design icons can be combined perfectly with today's style. It's good to know that some things never change.
Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
Accurate measurement of of elapsed time with the touch of a button.
A total of five different alarm types are available including hourly time signal option which beeps every hour on the hour.
The watch dial or display illuminates at the touch of a button, helping you to see everything, even in absolute darkness.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The other night I was taking it off and the strap just broke, sheared in half at about the point where the little band you tuck the strap in would be. For a cheap watch I suppose two years isn't bad and the strap is perhaps the most well worn. A replacement strap is just shy of the price of a new one so I'll probably just replace it.
This Casio watch is incredibly easy to use despite having a number of functions, and a detailed manual is included if you need any help with certain aspects.
Lap times record and up to 60 times are stored so if you are a keen runner, you can save your previous lap times into your watch and compare against each other easily.
I would recommend this watch for anyone looking for an inexpensive, stylish and easy to use sports watch.
From experience the buttons are not easy to press by accident which means that any timings you are taking are accurately recorded, also the display is nice and clear even in bright sunlight.
As it is a unisex watch it might look slightly small on a male wrist, but not so much so as to make anyone notice. I would buy another one now if for some reason it unexpectedly failed which it surely promises not to do.
After reading other reviews, I was worried I might get a different colour than ordered, but the watch that arrived was exactly as pictured on the webpage. I'm 85% happy with it. Now if only I can make those buttons easier to press when I'm out running...