|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£4.87 (14%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Includes stop watch, multi time zone, countdown and Multi alarm
- Tough, durable and elegant: the Stainless steel wrist strap gives your watch
- Square high-performance and durable resin case with digital display
- Durable Stainless steel 19 mm wide bracelet with fold over clasp
- Ideal for swimming and snorkeling: the watch is Water resistant to ten bar according to ISO 22810
|Dial Window Material Type||Plastic|
|Case Diameter||43 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||13 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band Length||Mens Standard|
|Band Width||18 millimetres|
|Calendar||Does not have a date function|
|Special Features||stop watch, Multi Time Zone, countdown, multi alarm|
|Water Pressure Resistance||10 bar|
|Warranty Type||Amazon 2 Year Warranty|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Colour Name: Silver
Classic silver stainless steel bracelet combi features world time, stopwatch, countdown timer, five alarms and is 100 metre water resistant.
- Casio AE-1200WHD watch
- Instruction manual
- 2 year guarantee
From the manufacturer
The CASIO Collection - Beautifully retro.
The cult following for the shape, function and colour of the first CASIO digital watch from the 1980s is more up-to-date than ever thanks to the watches in the retro Collection. With warm shades of gold, cool stainless steel and black plastic, these timeless design icons can be combined perfectly with today's style. It's good to know that some things never change.
Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
Accurate measurement of of elapsed time with the touch of a button.
A total of five different alarm types are available including hourly time signal option which beeps every hour on the hour.
The watch dial or display illuminates at the touch of a button, helping you to see everything, even in absolute darkness.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All the usual features which most people will never use: stopwatch, timer, alarm (does anyone use an alarm on a watch any more?).
Tells and more importantly appears to keep time well! I'm happy with this purchase and you probably will be too!