on 20 August 2015
I suspected the clear bracelet would turn opaque or grey with time but worse there is lots of dirt that has accumulated between the clear case and the watch (see yellowing colour in the pictures, used to be clear. ) . It's gross. The watch itself works fine. I like the multiple alarms. But I'll have to replace it bc it's just getting too disgusting and can the cleaned. I'm a fitness trainer and Wear my watch 24/7 and sweat in it and handle equipment etc all day and shower with it. I need a sturdy watch that also looks clean and professional.
review image review image review image
on 14 April 2016
Far to complex a watch for me. I can't get my head round how it works without referring to the manual which is a pain. It was bought for work so I can set different alarms for different things as I'm a nurse, I need to remember different things at different times. I've abandoned it at home now.
on 26 January 2015
Bought for my 10 year old daughter who loved the watch.

It is certainly well made and looked great on and has plenty of protection for the screen which was essential for her as she is very accident prone and clumsy bless her.

The watch is simple enough to use and she has taken to it well with numerous countdown, stopwatch functions and a particularly handy storage function for phone numbers or other information which is handy for her to hold emergency phone numbers if needed.

The screen is backlit and naturally she loves playing with this function by the large button on the front.

Perfect size both on the wrist and the face size for a 10 year old girl and probably significantly younger or older
on 8 September 2014
Gorgeous watch when I got it, after about 4 months it looked like a heavy smokers watch. The clear parts had diacoloured to a horrible nicotine stain yellow (i don't smoke) Ok if you don't mind your watch looking decades old within a few months.
Keeps time well, has lots if useful functions, just let down buy the materials used.
on 30 September 2010
Bought for wife to wear to work to save expensive Gucci form unnecessary wear and tear.

The watch is so attractive that she was initially reluctant to wear it but now wears it every day and loves it.

Comfortable, easy to use and excellent quality
on 17 June 2013
Purchased this model as a gift for my partner. The watch is packaged in a snazzy tin that really looks the part. The watch strap and body are made of resin type plastic that is soft and comfortable, the strap and body of this particular model comes in a translucent lilac/blue colour that is offset by the clean white of the watches buttons and parts of its housing. There are two small bars that run across the top and bottom the watch face and these offer superb long term protection of the face without obscuring he display.
Setting the time/date etc is very easy and straight forward.
Over all the watch looks clean, fresh and smart. I think it's exceptional value for money. You can't go wrong with a G Shock.
on 14 March 2014
I bought this watch because I'm a SCUBA Diver who gates having to swap my normal day to day watch for one that I can dive with. This watch is water resistant to 200 meters and is a great buy. It's not too bulky for my slim wrists, displays time, date and day with an additional alarm and backlight. It also has time zone functionality so I can input the time of wherever in the world I'm diving whilst still keeping the time back in the UK. For the price this us a great watch with more built in functions than many more expensive water resistant watches .
on 16 November 2014
I ordered this to replace previous blue one which had turned a nasty brown colour but is still working after 3 years. At the time it was much cheaper than Argos until it went down in their sale. This said, I love the date and other features and will try to wear the old one for sea swimming to preserve the colour of this.
on 5 May 2013
This is my second Baby-g and its better than my old one, which is still working five years on but looking tired! Love the fact this one has a databank. Really useful that time zones now scroll on both directions. Countdown timer and stopwatch great for working out which is my main reason for buying - simple and easy to use.
VINE VOICEon 25 August 2013
Love this watch: it keeps perfect time, reminds me of the date...not the day however. Will act as timer, store memos and has alarms. Comfortable to wear and waterproof. What more could I ask? especially for the price. A really good deal.