|Price:||£68.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£42.00 (38%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Includes stop watch, multi time zone, countdown and alarm
- Protective scratch-resistant hard mineral crystal lens
- Round hypo allergic and tarnish resistant Stainless steel case
- Lightweight nylon strap 25 mm wide with buckle
- Neo display: A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Display Type||analogue - digital|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||47 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||15 millimetres|
|Band Length||Mens Standard|
|Band Width||25 millimetres|
|Special Features||stop watch^Multi Time Zone^countdown^alarm|
|Water Pressure Resistance||20 bar|
|Warranty Type||Amazon 2 Year Warranty|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with black dial Analogue Digital Display and Black Fabric Strap AW-591MS-1AER.
Casio is one of the UK’s top five watch brands, with over one million watches purchased every year. Amongst it's portfolio are classic "toughness" brands G-Shock and Baby-G, motor-sport inspired chronograph range Edifice and the fashionista favourite retro collection of digital watches.
With recent advances in Bluetooth and Wave Ceptor technology, Casio continually pushes the boundaries of innovative timepiece design and functionality.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
This G-Shock watch features World Time, Countdown Timer, 5 Daily Alarms and is Water Resistant to 200m.
A Light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.
200M Water Resistant
200 Metre / 20 Bar Water Resistant means that the watch is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling.
Neon illuminator emits UV light.
Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments).
Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button.