- Paperback: 134 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse (9 May 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0595498256
- ISBN-13: 978-0595498253
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.9 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,986,326 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Cases of Acute and Chronic Diseases Easily Cured: For mature readers only Paperback – 9 May 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cases of Acute and Chronic Diseases Easily Cured is a collection of real life stories of patients who were treated by the author in his clinic during his very busy practice as an Ayurved Doctor and the Psychologist in India and Kenya. This collection of cases speaks volumes for his skill as a doctor and a writer and his unique insights into medical and psychological matters as are reflected in many of his public lectures on 'Worries', 'Theory of Karma', 'Prescription for Happy Marriages', 'Food as Medicine' and 'Life after Death'. For persons who might experience some of the concerns dealt with - especially those of an embarrassing sexual nature such as masturbation, underdeveloped breasts and sterility - and who might be reluctant to discuss their problems openly with a doctor, this book will be of inestimable value and may well reassure them that their problems are by no means unique.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|