The Case Study Anthology Paperback – 1 Apr 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“This anthology is very useful. It speaks directly to students. The writing is extraordinarily strong throughout the samples―clear and concise, interesting and insightful, authoritative and accessible. This is a book I will order with enthusiasm as required reading in my course on research design.” (Dr. Larissa A. Grunig)
Every case in the Anthology is worth reading. (Kenneth Watson 2006-10-18)
About the Author
Robert K. Yin is President of COSMOS Corporation, an applied research and social science firm. Over the years, COSMOS has successfully completed hundreds of projects for federal agencies, state and local agencies, and private foundations, and most of this book’s applications come from these projects.
Outside of COSMOS, Dr. Yin has assisted numerous other research groups, helping to train their field teams or to design research studies. A recent engagement has been with the United Nations Development Programme, and another assignment has been to provide guidance to assist doctoral students at the University of Copenhagen. Currently, Dr. Yin holds the position of distinguished scholar-in-residence at American University’s School of International Service (Washington, DC). Earlier, he served as Visiting Scholar at the U.S. Government Accountability Office’s research methodology division.
Dr. Yin has authored nearly 100 journal articles and books. His first book on the case study method, Case Study Research: Design and Methods (2014) is in its fifth edition. He has edited two case study anthologies (Yin, 2004; and 2005) and has most recently authored a new text on qualitative research methods (Yin, 2011). Dr. Yin received his B.A. in history from Harvard College (magna cum laude) and his Ph.D. in brain and cognitive sciences from M.I.T.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Methodology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Methodology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research