- Paperback: 350 pages
- Publisher: Paladin Timeless Books (15 Sept. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1606191977
- ISBN-13: 978-1606191972
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
A Case of Spontaneous Combustion Paperback – 15 Sep 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
By no means a stand alone, and I'm somewhat disturbed by the torture she puts her characters through, but they always win out in the end.
But it is fiction, adventure and detective at that, so all in good fun,
The plot's prime crime is both despicable and disgusting, but Holmes buckles down and works to solve it. He is upset but far from neutralized by a disagreement with wife Dr. Skye Chadwick-Holmes. She is also upset but tries to prevail over problems at her Colorado ranch. The story of how the crime and the Holmes' conflict are solved is worth your time.
Fair warning: The book includes several off-color Arabic words, defined in footnotes, and some borderline explicit marital friskiness. Those who are firmly perturbed by a little literary dirt may not wish to buy this e-book. The rest of us will have a cool mystery to read.