- Also check our best rated Iphone Case reviews
Case Mate TANK Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits all iPhone 4/4S models from all carriers
- Independently tested and certified to meet and exceed conditions outlines by the US Department of Defence MIL-STD-810F
- Included Armoured sliding screen protection
- This military grade case protects against Shocks/Drops(procedure IV - passed 26 drops from 4ft) , Vibrations (procedure I - passed 3hrs at 20 to 2000Hz), Wind/Rain (procedure III - passed 15 min at 140L/Mˆ2/hr), Sand/Dust (procedure I - passed 3hrs at 8.8m/sec)
Customers also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Case Mates Rugged range has expanded to now include the TANK case this case shows how innovative Case Mate truly are, they have used the highest quality materials and produced a case which exceeds the military criteria for protection. The retractable screen protector will prevent expensive repairs and replacements, it can withstand up to a 4 foot drop directly on the screen. When 67% off all broken iPhone’s are due to cracked screens this is defiantly where you want the extra protection! Modelled after motorcycle helmet engineering, Tank is designed with a hard, impact resistant exterior and a shock absorbing interior. A shatter resistant, polycarbonate hard shell combines with the thick, silicone cushioned interior. The retractable screen shields from impacts, cracking and condensation, fully protecting the iPhone screen. The Tank exterior is made of a premium, soft grip texture that slides easily in and out of your pockets. There is also a heavy duty belt clip included so you can always have your iPhone within easy reach.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Typing is difficult on the edge of the keyboard
The new gesture in ios7 which is swipe from bottom up is difficult
The screen cover actually scratches the screen (luckily I have always had a protective mask on the screen)
Still an insane case thought, worth every penny.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews