Customer reviews

on 3 February 2004
Having read a few Tom Brown books now, I found that this was a good read although did contradict some of his other books in regards to him telling you of past experiences.
I would have thought that from his 600 or so tracking cases from helping the authorities he would have been to tell you of some successful ones rather than that he was called in too late and arrived just too late to save the person.
On a better note I throughly enjoyed this book and would recommend anyone interested in becoming a better tracker to read this. Is shows you the dedication that you need to become a good tracker and it really does show you the passion that Tom Brown has for the subject. Once I started reading it I found it very hard to put down and indeed only took a couple of days to read it.
It certainly hasn't put me off wanting to visit the states and go on one of his standard and advanced courses.
Definitely worth a read.