on 12 March 2013
These are great replicas of the family ones. My grandchildren adore them.Toaster pings up toast which delights them. both grandchildren aged 2 years and 6 years love them. A great buy at such a reasonable price. quality good.
on 1 August 2015
bought for my grad daughters little kitchen we visit and say to her put the kettle on and she makes us a cup of tea and loves the toaster we often get tea and toast whatever time of the day. when the toast pops up she gets really excited and ewe laugh and this makes the game more fun excellent products very good value for money
on 15 January 2014
My granddaughter received a toy kitchen for her 6th birthday. Purchased these items to help complete her kitchen. Seem well made except the control knob on the toaster is a little stiff. Feel sure she will love them.
on 13 May 2013
Bought this set for my daughters new toy kitchen. Lovely set. It is smaller than I expected but its fine. My daughter was delighted when she recieved it :)
on 16 January 2013
Delighted with this - arrived in good time for Christmas and recipient very happy. Bright colours and very girly! One happy customer.
on 16 December 2014
I recently ordered this product as a Christmas present and unfortunately, it has arrived without the toast so I have not yet had a chance to see the toaster in action. I am hoping that a fully functioning replacement will arrive this week.

Aside from this, it looks like a nice product that will get a lot of use although as other reviewers have commented, the items are significantly smaller than their real life counterparts.
on 22 November 2015
Should not be in kitchen appliances just with toys, should state on just a rough look at it that its a toy and not the real thing especially for those who aren't used to Amazon eg the elderly etc, very disappointed
on 16 October 2014
I had a very special moment when buying this toy!! I thought they were real appliances.. Obviously would cost allot more for real thing! Is a great toy though my children love it.. Toaster shoots plastic toast into the air! Funny buy :)
on 28 January 2015
Is was everything I imagine at the end of the day its for my twin girls kitchen so I gave it 5 star's ...they love playing with them and the best part the toast pops up they laugh every time .
on 28 November 2014
I actually thought this was a real kettle and toaster (silly I know!) but when it arrived, it was small, kids toys but of great quality. I gave it to a friend and her child loved it.