Customer reviews

on 29 March 2015
Where shall I start? This is the second part of Graham's Resolution, I initially downloaded the first book for free, it's very, very rare that I actually pay for my kindle books but this series had me hooked from the start. My favourite genre is post-apocalyptic fiction, which mostly seems to be about survivors and zombies- which I generally enjoy - however, there is not a zombie in sight in this novel, but an amazing story of the five percent of survivors of Avian flu victims.

It's a fast paced, action packed novel which brings the survivors to life and details their struggles in this harsh new world. In this second story we are introduced to the "preppers" who have been preparing for the end of the end of the world, and their struggles as well as the few survivors. I'm not going to go into big details here because I don't want to ruin your enjoyment of the series, but I would recommend this series to anyone who enjoys a good read.
on 23 July 2014
This is a worthy follow-up to the first book. the action is non-stop and I was worn-out by the time I finished it. Everyone at Graham's camp is heroic and rises to the challenges faced, including 5 year old Bang and Sheriff the dog.
The Preppers also experience good and bad events, and I am hoping there will be a book3.
on 6 September 2014
Being a fan of apocalyptic stories and after reading many different author's version's, this is by far the best yet. Having the stories from both sides merge with the preppers & the carrier's kept me enthralled to the last page. and what an ending!
The writing was seamless and not too many spelling mistakes.
Anyone that enjoys apocalyptic tales will enjoy the China pandemic and the cascade preppers.
on 31 March 2015
Fantastic read. Simply written which seems a little slow and written in much detail, but you really get to know all the characters. Any other book and I might have found it a little boring. This is the second instalment of Graham's Camp and their survival in extreme circumstances. Haven't quite finished yet but know I will be downloading the next one soon. Can't put it down.
on 2 August 2014
Excellent follow up to the first book. Like the other reviewers, I am hopeful of a 3rd book! Well worth reading, well written and I would recommend to others.
on 4 April 2015
Great follow up cannot wait to see what happens next
on 14 January 2016
Great read - book 2:will be buying 3rd book.
on 17 April 2016