on 22 April 2014
I loved this story up until the.ending, which was rushed and left me feeling very dissatisfied. Also, the chronology of Holly's pregnancy felt out of sync.
on 4 June 2014
This was a good read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have put it into my archive and will no doubt read it again after a few months. Worth recommending
on 9 December 2014
I loved this book and was very reluctant to put it down. Would certainly recommend my friends and family read it.
on 15 March 2015
I really did enjoy Gabe and Holly' s story and look forward to reading more from Bernadette Marie in the future.
on 20 January 2015
A very well written book. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
on 28 September 2014
Fab read
on 27 April 2012
A nice, easy read full of emotions. This is a nice length and would make a great beach read, something that lets your mind relax and you don't have to think hard to enjoy it. The characters are sweet and shows that the love of two people can triumph over heartache in the end. Made my eyes quite watery at some points but also makes you smile too.
on 5 March 2013
Having read other books by Bernadette Marie I treated myself to a paperback copy of this book and I am delighted that I have it to keep on my shelf.

The story follows uptight, control freak Holly from the point that she realises she has done the unthinkable - lost control!! Throughtout her life she's always been accused of doing things back to front and the latest development in her life is no different. She expects things to go wrong from the start and hates that she can no longer control what's going on around her.

The heartwarming tale is filled with emotion, love and laughter and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it, shedding a few tears at the end. I read it over two days and needed to know what was going to happen so putting it down wasn't an option(as is usually the case with books by this author).

Onto my next novel by Bernadette Marie now thank you very much!
on 26 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book from start to finish. my only complaint is that I could have read on for a lot longer
on 23 April 2014
Really enjoyed this book would recommend it to other readers the author is brilliant would read more of her books