on 27 December 2012
Lovely & colourful and works well! I have only given it 4 stars because I think it should be a bit cheaper, although it is by no means expensive! The puzzles are easy to complete but it is a good app to keep the little ones entertained fir a short while.
on 9 December 2012
Unlike other apps where you drag things on the screen, this one actually works. The reason I dropped a star is because it could do with more puzzles.
on 2 January 2013
My 2 year old loves it and begs me to get it on.I agree could do with more free puzzles.
on 18 July 2013
This is worth a download, my 4 yr old enjoys the jigsaws on offer and is good for helping co-ordination on a touch screen. Screen fills with balloons when you successfully complete a jigsaw, which you can pop.
on 17 January 2015
Our children use the Child account and purchasing this on an adult accounts does not unlock the puzzles on the Child account so it's entirely useless to me. Second app from this developer that doesn't unlock the content on child profile. They should look at this problem as I would expect many adults prefer their children to use the Child accounts.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 August 2013
My boys love this keeps them good in the car.
It gives them lots try.
Would recommend as it gives them different puzzles to do.
on 27 December 2012
The full version is very disappointing, both of my children were able to complete the whole puzzle in less than 5 minutes.
There are better value apps for the same price.
on 25 February 2013
My 3 year old likes this. I downloaded it as he won't do jigsaws and I wanted to teach him matching shapes etc - and success - he likes this. I did download the other puzzles which you have to pay for. In total (once paid for the additional games) you get about a dozen games. Kids really enjoy popping the balloons at the end of the jigsaw!
on 2 March 2013
I got the free app first and then downloaded and paid for it, as my son loves Cars, Trucks and Vehicles and wanted to unlock them all. It's a simple puzzle game but had enough vehicles to keep him entertained for several days and he still goes back to it as he finds it easy to do and satisfying.
on 24 February 2013
Lovely first computer puzzle for my 2 year old... easy enough for his fingers to manoeuvre the pieces, yet taxing enough to hold his attention. He particularly likes the balloon bursting after each puzzle! Colourful illustrations too.