- Paperback: 548 pages
- Publisher: Forgotten Books (3 Dec. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1605061727
- ISBN-13: 978-1605061726
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3.1 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 591,740 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Carmina Gadelica, Vol. I & II: Hymns and Incantations (Forgotten Books) Paperback – 3 Dec 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
About the Author:
"Alexander Carmichael (1832 - 1912) was a writer and folklorist born in Taylochan, Lismore, best known for his multi volume work Carmina Gadelica. He was an exciseman and in the course of his travels was able to collect extensive folkore. His daughter Ella who continued to publish his work after his death was married to Scottish Gaelic scholar William J. Watson." (Quote from wikipedia.org)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A clear and concise book, remembering the spiritual past of the Celtic religion.Published 22 months ago by James A. Barry