on 21 January 2003
I bought this cd rom after buying other greeting card software and found it the best in terms of ease of use. Not only can you make cards but buisness cards, leaflets and postcards as well as many other things. The messages are a bit corny sometimes but it is easy to change them and also makng your own card from scratch is fool proof, I was a complete beginner when I first used it and was amazed by what it could do and anyone who has recieved one of my efforts has comented on it. The only letdown is the graphics but for the price is worth it.
on 7 December 2012
This is a great card program but sadly it will not run under Win 7. Or at least it won't in my experience. Having just bought a new computer running 7 64bit, it refuses to install the program from the original disk. I was very disappointed as it is a really good piece of kit. It is fine on my old puter running XP, but beware if you have Win 7.
on 4 July 2004
I have a few card making cd's but for choice of any cards and invitations this beats them hands down. It is so easy to use and has so many designs and messages that I keep going back to this cd. I am still finding new and useful items although I have had this for about 2 years. I thoroughly recommend it.
on 18 October 2004
Nice designs and verses, easy to use,and gives excellent results on greeting cards,and other projects.Recommended buy.
on 18 May 2011
I have been using this system to make birthday and Christmas cards for many years and was devastated when my disc became corrupt. I was overjoyed to be able to purchase a replacement. The package arrived quickly and in good condition.
on 1 June 2006
I have had this since i've purchased my puter back in 1998; I use it for all kinds of things! It's definitely paid for itself over & over again; well worth the money!! I've purchased many many other kinds, Printmaster Platinum was the latest & i cannot figure it out at all. I am having some difficultys with Creatacard - dont know if its me or what but on the round labels/stickers(seals)I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to type in a circular of the seals instead of straight across - any help would be 'greatly' appreciated! my email is luckycarlena@nntc.net - But this program is the BOMB! ~Carlena~
on 12 March 2015
Obviously a very old version which doesn't work on modern operating systems - absolutely no help offered - cross your fingers before you buy from this guy
on 11 March 2016
Did not realise that this product didn't work with Windows 10
on 17 December 2014
Satisfied with goods and idelivery
on 3 June 2015
Not as good and easy as stated