- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Carlos Serres Rioja Wine Twin Gift Set
- Size:-75cl x2 bottles
- Chocolates: 100g Champagne Chocolate Truffles
- If you are wanting to send this item as a gift remember to check the box on the cart before checkout.
- This product cannot be shipped to the Channel Islands.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Included in this luxury faux leather effect card gift box are two intense and fruity Spanish Rioja wines from Carlos Serres and a 100g box of delicious chocolate truffles. The Crianza offers a perfect balance between it fruity origins and the maturity achieved through ageing (14 months in Oak Barrels). The well-rounded Reserva has a very deep and elegant bouquet. This is a powerful and full-bodied red from the famous Serres estate in Haro.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My wife told me to get something for her brother for Christmas. I asked what he'd enjoy. She told me "good wine and fancy chocolates". He's a champagne socialist who types his protest placards on an expensive and stylish computer that some poor Chinese family died to assemble for him, so I wasn't entirely surprised.
I toyed with the idea of making a charitable donation and gifting him the receipt until I chanced upon this item - it might well have been made with him in mind! All it's missing is a "Fair Trade" stamp and a graphic of a starving child somewhere on the box to give it some relevance, but I'm sure he can forget about saving the world from itself while he enjoys these well-presented treats, if only for a few minutes.
I suspect I could have picked up similar wine at half the price in most superstores, but stick it in a box with some fancy confectionery and your giftee will probably assume it costs twice as much anyway.
It had better be drinkable - perhaps I'll find out at Christmas.
Came boxed lovely and was a pleasure to give.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great tasting quality product well worth the price for wine lovers, I will definitely buy again for that special occasion or gift.Published 9 months ago by Mandy
Very well presented - bought for my parents, hopefully they enjoy it. they love a rioja.Published 10 months ago by Keri Watson