on 20 March 2013
Well packaged and prompt delivery cannot fault the watch it is automatic so if not worn for a while will stop .I got around that by buying a separate watch winder which sits on my dressing table. So no problems there.What i particularly like about this watch are the moving parts which are visible and of course the moon phase. It is a joy to wear.
on 29 July 2013
I didn't really have too high of expectations for this watch as I'd read so many bad things about the company on various forums...Luckily for me, it turned out to be unfounded! I've been wearing it every day since I received it on 07/19/13. It is working beautifully-- I've not had to wind it a single time apart from the day it arrived.

This watch came in a faux snakeskin hard box. The watch was strapped around a velvet cushion and the hard case came in a cardboard sheath. This watch is gorgeous in person. The face of the watch has a non-rainbow colored pearlescent face. The stones that mark the hours also do not reflect in a prism color, but in a white like real diamonds. I absolutely love the play on etymology with the day inside the month being marked my the crescent moon hand....It has very charming complications. All of the complications are controlled by subtly hidden (disguised as tiny rose gold screws) push buttons on the side of the case. The crescent had is dependent on the time setting. The watch does keep time within 5 seconds of accuracy each day (but, again, I'm wearing it constantly). The exhibition back is a very nice touch, you can see the mechanism controlling the second hand whirring away when you peek inside of it. The band could be better (the top layer looks a bit painted on), but it is genuine leather. This watch has a higher profile as it is automatic.

Curiously the instructions ask that you do not change the month, day of the week, or date settings until it is after 8pm. The only other thing I noticed about it is that the second hand and the hour hand work independent of each other-- The second hand moves with tiny jerks while the hour hand moves smoothly and constantly. When the second hand is at the north mark, it doesn't precisely mean that the minute hand will be exactly at the start of the new minute.

I absolutely love this watch and it hasn't given me one minute (aha!) of trouble. Should anything go wrong, I will be sure to update this review.... until then, I couldn't be more happy with this purchase. It was worth every cent and more!
on 8 October 2015
Hi, I bought the watch and I really like how it looks.However, I have some issues charging it... Tried to turn the crown and it works for a while then stops, was wearing it all day today and when I shake my hand it starts but after 5-10 mins it stops again... Can you please let me know what needs to be done so that it does not stop at least so frequently....
Another query that i have is how do you set the date on this watch, tried to pull the crown a second time like with other watches but it seems that is not the case with this one...
on 13 January 2015
I do love this watch and keep wearing it. The only disappointment for me is the size of the little windows stating the day of the week and the month. For my eyesight they are just too small. I can see them clearly only when I try very hard, just to glance at them is not enough. So, despite of being disappointed with the size of these I would recommend this watch to anybody who has a perfect eye sight, i.e. does not depend on glasses as I do.
on 9 August 2014