- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Columbia University Press (21 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0231154127
- ISBN-13: 978-0231154123
- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 1.8 x 21.1 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 645,671 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
To Carl Schmitt: Letters and Reflections (Insurrections: Critical Studies in Religion, Politics, and Culture) Hardcover – 21 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jacob Taubes (1923-1987) was professor of Jewish studies and hermeneutics at the Free University of Berlin. His books include From Cult to Culture: Fragments Toward a Critique of Historical Reason; Occidental Eschatology; and The Political Theology of Paul. Keith Tribe is an independent scholar and the author of Strategies of Economic Order: German Economics, 1750-1950. He is also the translator of works by Reinhart Koselleck and Wilhelm Hennis. Mike Grimshaw is associate professor in sociology at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
For the record, and for a future edition, there are a LOT of typos in the introduction.
Taubes, the Radical Arch-Jew, and Schmitt, the Reactionary Anti-Semite: BFFs in a silent dialogue.