Customer reviews

Size: 19 cm/7.5 inch|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 February 2016
My wife loves her new Valentines gift, it's never been off her wrist since she put it on and I must say it looks beautiful. Great seller, thanks

If you have found this review to be helpful, then please press the YES button. Thank you
on 5 April 2017
,LOVERLY,BEAUTYFUL.THANK YOU,I AM VERRY HAPPY WITH MY BRASELET..
on 1 June 2017
an excellent quality item , but slow in posting it
on 14 December 2011
I read some some reveiws from other customers and was worried as one remarked that it was a tight fit, however I find it perfect and I consider myself to be an average size. I am extremely happy as I now have a bracelet I can wear all day I rarely take it off it sits very well with my other gold bracelete which are too large for everyday.
From a delighted customer,9ct Yellow Gold Oval Belcher Lariat Heart Tag 7" Bracelet
on 7 June 2010
Extremely pleased with bracelet - lovely fit and excellent value compared to the bracelets on the high street. Although, if you have larger than average wrists I think that it would be a snug fit.
on 18 July 2017
Quality is ok. The product did not meet my expectations. I was expecting a much better quality. Product was return
on 26 December 2012
This is simply exactly what I was looking for and at a really great price. It's v light which might disappoint some but for me it makes it easy to wear all day. Has a discrete sound and feels lovely to wear.
on 29 September 2015
Lovely bracelet ,arrived very quickly , I am very pleased with it. I ordered the 7.5 in size and it fits but only just, do not think it would be suitable for someone with large wrists.
on 21 January 2013
My husband bought me this for Xmas, feels very light,but great to wear,love the clasp you feel that it's safe and won't come off.
on 3 December 2015
Very lightweight and quite expensive but pretty and the chain is strong and unlikely to break. Bought as a present and too late to return it. Not really worth the price.

See one answered question