|Price:||£138.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£267.00 (66%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Elegantly crafted from high quality 9 ct yellow gold for a warm and classic tone
- The Carissima gold collection is inspired from the romance of Italy
- The pieces reflect Italian tradition of classic design and precise craftsmanship to create special pieces that will delight any jewellery lover
- Your jewel is presented in a beautiful gift box
Monthly payment options may be available on eligible orders of items sold by Amazon totalling £400 or more. Finance provided by Hitachi Personal Finance. Interest will be payable. Learn more
|Brand Name||Carissima Gold|
|Metal Stamp||9 ct (375)|
|Metal||9ct Yellow Gold|
|Total Metal Weight||3.7 Grams|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Carissima highly polished gold Celtic bracelet elegantly crafted in high quality 9 ct yellow gold for a warm and classic tone. All possess beauty, rarity and durability. Adaptable enough to be worn every day or just for a special occasion, they are an enhanced way to add a shot of modern colour to neutral or classic looks. Every piece is presented in one of the beautiful gift boxes, keeping your jewellery sparkling and ready to wear.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The picture appears better than it actually is.
The price is not the bargain it appears.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My bracelet has broken and I am not happy with this. I don't think it's 9 ct gold. I would like to send it back and get a refund.Published 1 month ago by Ena Eastcroft
Brought for a friend's 40th birthday. She is absolutely thrilled with it and a nice price too!Published 4 months ago by Janice M.
Very much appreciated by the person for whom it was bought, but it was not quite long enough for her arm and so we have had to have an extension chain put in.Published 4 months ago by richard w walsh