Customer reviews

Carissima Gold 9ct White Gold 0.25ct Diamond Set Open Heart Pendant on Curb Chain Necklace of 46cm/18"
Size: 25PG Diamond Cut Curb Chain 46 cm/18inch|Style: Heart|Colour: White Gold|Change

on 15 January 2014
I have ordered this necklace and it really looks nice for THIS PRICE.

Unfortunately the description that Amazon was given to the item is absolutely WRONG:
at description was written:

1. Height 3.2 centimetres
Width 1 centimetres

The real dimensions are 1/1 cm. ( it's absolutely impossible to be 3.2/1 cm. with this heart shape).

2. Minimum Total Gem Weight 0.25 carats
What a CHEAT - 0.25 CARATS FOR THIS PRICE ....THE REAL CT IS 0.035 CT (there is stamp on the jewellery: 0035)and the size of stone is 2 mm ( which is normal size for 0.035 ct).
on 29 April 2014
When I opened the box I was disappointed with the size of this product. It was so tiny. It was like something you would buy for a very young girl. I returned it.
on 28 May 2015
wszystko bardzo dobrze
Polecam
on 23 January 2015
I returned this item, as I had bought it for my 23 year old daughter. The heart is very small, much smaller than it appears in the picture.My daughter and I both felt that this piece of jewellery would be more suitable for a child than a young woman. Overall we were very disappointed.
on 4 January 2013
Looks bigger and nicer on the picture. The chain is very thin and looks brittle. Looks a bit cheap. Returned the item for a refund-
on 13 November 2009
I thought that this pendant would be tiny but it is actually a nice size, Well worth the money.
on 25 November 2009
I bought this as a gift. Lovely pendant and well received. I thought it was a quality piece and well worth the money I paid for it. I would have been very happy to keep it for myself!
on 24 February 2009
this pendant looks big in this image the diamond is very tiny....
although the design is good not worth for more than 22£
on 27 December 2012
Product was very small and chain weak - If I had seen the product before buying it would have put me off